[FALSE] Axl joining Slash's brazilian tour.

They didn't have to comment on it because they don't HAVE TO do anything. But they COULD. It wouldn't cost them ANYTHING. So saying they didn't have to is just rediculous.

Yes, Axl was his usual self. But isn't his usual self an asshole?

I mean, Jesus, they post sausages pictures, Slash posts anything including turning his twitter account into an obituary column for whoever dies that he has ever heard of, human or non-human and he can't adress one stupid rumour that's flying around for two weeks?

Besides, TB made some stupid references to Argentina - what was that supposed to mean? it was a bit of a joke or a laugh at the fans who believed it. So if they could post jokes and if Axl could post some half-assed hints that bashed Slash they could also say it openly - it's BS.

There's no point defending them cause there's nothing to defend. They are what they are - assholes. And it's only good that Slash had the fans chanting Guns and Roses and that he was pissed. He deserved it.

Axlstheman - great song. Send it to Axl, that will bring us closer to the new album :lol: After all he can't write songs himself anymore cause Slash ruined his self-esteem :P I think we should all get together and help the poor guy :lol:

If you want to blame someone look in the damn mirror. It's your own stupidity for believing this in the first place :lol:

• Like 1

"you choose to hurt those who love you" that means you left the band, the fans loved you. You should of not left the band.

No, wrong!!!! Those who loved him were obviously; number one: Axl, number two: William Rose, number three: Bill Baliley and also: Doug Goldstein, Del James, Dizzy Reed and Team Brasil.

And as for Axl, William and Bill - those poor guys haven't recoverd from that love till this day and probably never will. It is the most tragic love story of the century and you don't even appreciate it :huh:

They didn't have to comment on it because they don't HAVE TO do anything. But they COULD. It wouldn't cost them ANYTHING. So saying they didn't have to is just rediculous.

I mean, Jesus, they post sausages pictures, Slash posts anything including turning his twitter account into an obituary column for whoever dies that he has ever heard of, human or non-human and he can't adress one stupid rumour that's flying around for two weeks?

Besides, TB made some stupid references to Argentina - what was that supposed to mean? it was a bit of a joke or a laugh at the fans who believed it. So if they could post jokes and if Axl could post some half-assed hints that bashed Slash they could also say it openly - it's BS.

There's no point defending them cause there's nothing to defend. They are what they are - assholes. And it's only good that Slash had the fans chanting Guns and Roses and that he was pissed. He deserved it.

Axlstheman - great song. Send it to Axl, that will bring us closer to the new album :lol: After all he can't write songs himself anymore cause Slash ruined his self-esteem :P I think we should all get together and help the poor guy :lol:

If you want to blame someone look in the damn mirror. It's your own stupidity for believing this in the first place :lol:

Oh, sorry to disappoint you. I didn't believe it. If you could read you'd know it by now. I had a great time and a good laugh about it. Which changes nothing in regard to them being assholes. :P But I've accepted it long ago.... Last time I thought they were really cool people (people not musicians) was when I was about 14 or so :jerkoff:

I believe he is an asshole, but not for not informing his fanbase about stuff. I know there are various opinions on this, and it has been discussed before -- like everything else! -- but I don't think there is any obligation on an artist to have any communication to his fanbase. If an artist was an asshole for not sharing with the fanbase, it would mean he broke some kind of olbigation that I simply don't agree is there. It sort of goes back to that old entitlement stuff.

Sure, this is different, because here it is, alledgedly, fans being misled into buying tickets to a show to see something they believed would happen. It's not like the artist would be sharing plans, the artist would simply be kind and considerate to his fans. But again, I feel that responsibility lies with Slash (it was, after all, his show) if, and only if, this was a widespread rumour that caused a large proportion of the audience to be there under false pretenses, which I don't think is the case at all, based on recent posts.

So, could it be that all this indignation over Slash and Axl not dispelling a silly rumour lies more with a few fans being a bit disappointed over having bought into a false rumour, than actual rational criticism of whar Slash and Axl failed to do?

Lastly, I don't even think Axl was aware of the rumours.

I think Axl was aware of the rumour judging by his tweets - the one deleted 'Don't cry 4 me Argentina' - I don't know why he deleted it. Actually it was a statement. And then 'desperation is a stinky cologne' - sounds like an accusation against Slash that he's again using the reunion rumours for his benefit.

I agree it was more on Slash than on Axl to call it BS. He didn't and I find it lame. I'm not saying this is the worst crime of Slash's life or that he was obliged to do it or whatever, I don't want to give more weight to it than it deserves.but if I were him I'd be clear about it just to be honest to all my fans. It cost him nothing and was very easy to do. Don't see why not. Unless he really wanted to milk that several more tickets since the place was large :shades:

Obviously there are many more important reasons to call them assholes. That is just another one...

And as for dissapointment. No, I'm not disappointed cause I really didn't believe it. Plus I love reunion rumours :lol: The only thing I am disappointed in is that it was so short-lived this time :huh:

Can't wait till another :P

I think Axl was aware of the rumour judging by his tweets - the one deleted 'Don't cry 4 me Argentina' - I don't know why he deleted it. Actually it was a statement. And then 'desperation is a stinky cologne' - sounds like an accusation against Slash that he's again using the reunion rumours for his benefit.

I agree it was more on Slash than on Axl to call it BS. He didn't and I find it lame. I'm not saying this is the worst crime of Slash's life or that he was obliged to do it or whatever, I don't want to give more weight to it than it deserves.but if I were him I'd be clear about it just to be honest to all my fans. It cost him nothing and was very easy to do. Don't see why not. Unless he really wanted to milk that several more tickets since the place was large :shades:

Obviously there are many more important reasons to call them assholes. That is just another one...

And as for dissapointment. No, I'm not disappointed cause I really didn't believe it. Plus I love reunion rumours :lol: The only thing I am disappointed in is that it was so short-lived this time :huh:

Can't wait till another :P

I dont think so Slash or Axl knew about it, I never saw that Actual tweet of Axl, but some one posted it on a forum and it seemed photoshopped, I guess we should blame John Bonham or that other guy, I forgot his name, who started this thing, they are the ones who put more fire to the rumor, so well people should stop blaming Slash or Axl cause they dint start it

I don't think there is any obligation on an artist to have any communication to his fanbase. If an artist was an asshole for not sharing with the fanbase, it would mean he broke some kind of olbigation that I simply don't agree is there.

Which is fine to think that, but it only makes the artists that DO communicate with their fans more closely, look like absolute modern day saints.

Actually it's very easy. Why comment on something that is ridiculous? It wasn't even worth to say anything about it.

Axl didn't start the rumour so didn't Slash. They don't have to comment it and it's good they didn't.

A reunion is probably the wish of almost everybody who attended the show, but to them who truly believed in a reunion yesterday, they all deserved the disappointment

• Like 1

"you choose to hurt those who love you" that means you left the band, the fans loved you. You should of not left the band.

No, wrong!!!! Those who loved him were obviously; number one: Axl, number two: William Rose, number three: Bill Baliley and also: Doug Goldstein, Del James, Dizzy Reed and Team Brasil.

And as for Axl, William and Bill - those poor guys haven't recoverd from that love till this day and probably never will. It is the most tragic love story of the century and you don't even appreciate it :huh:

Oh, sorry to disappoint you. I didn't believe it. If you could read you'd know it by now. I had a great time and a good laugh about it. Which changes nothing in regard to them being assholes. :P But I've accepted it long ago.... Last time I thought they were really cool people (people not musicians) was when I was about 14 or so :jerkoff:

Oh I'm not disappointed one bit. Good time and a great laugh? Your moaning says otherwise. For someone who has accepted it you sure as hell don't sound like it.

• Like 2

All this bittersweet crying because Axl didn't go on stage to something, he didn't know about, he wasn't invited to, 100% sure he wouldn't what to be part of. You all got duped with who ever started this silly rumour. A few of us have been laughing to ourselves because of how far this thread has taken a rumour.

Edited by wkuk04

Oh I'm not disappointed one bit. Good time and a great laugh? Your moaning says otherwise. For someone who has accepted it you sure as hell don't sound like it.

You don't see the difference between sharing an opinion and moaning? I am just stating the fact of them being assholes and it has nothing to do with moaning. And I am speaking from the point of view of a hypothetical fan who could have lost on this rumour not being denied (if there was any, I don't know but I suppose it's very possible) and not from mine. I didn't lose anything. I just gained some fun. I didn't attend this show and wouldn't even if it was happening next door to me.

And I'm not from that stupid cultural zone where unless you praise everything and are positive about everything you are a moaner, a loser or whatever. It's rediculous. I wasn't expecting it to happen, I'm not heartbroken or disappointed, I joked all night about it and I still think it wasn't cool of them to have not denied it. Where's the contradiction? I don't see any.

I'm perfectly aware of how difficult and unlikely it is that reunion ever happens so I don't believe in this kind of rumours. I'm not saying it is totally impossible or much less that I wouldn't want it but to make it happen would take for Axl to change his entire worldview that he had built his life upon after 96. That's gonna be hard now. And if it ever happens it's gonna be a long process and I'm pretty sure we'd know about it much in advance of any show that they would decide to share a stage on.

You don't see the difference between sharing an opinion and moaning? I am just stating the fact of them being assholes and it has nothing to do with moaning. And I am speaking from the point of view of a hypothetical fan who could have lost on this rumour not being denied (if there was any, I don't know but I suppose it's very possible) and not from mine. I didn't lose anything. I just gained some fun. I didn't attend this show and wouldn't even if it was happening next door to me.

And I'm not from that stupid cultural zone where unless you praise everything and are positive about everything you are a moaner, a loser or whatever. It's rediculous. I wasn't expecting it to happen, I'm not heartbroken or disappointed, I joked all night about it and I still think it wasn't cool of them to have not denied it. Where's the contradiction? I don't see any.

I'm perfectly aware of how difficult and unlikely it is that reunion ever happens so I don't believe in this kind of rumours. I'm not saying it is totally impossible or much less that I wouldn't want it but to make it happen would take for Axl to change his entire worldview that he had built his life upon after 96. That's gonna be hard now. And if it ever happens it's gonna be a long process and I'm pretty sure we'd know about it much in advance of any show that they would decide to share a stage on.

Tell us something we don't already fucking know. This entire thread was started as a prank and it has served its purpose well in identifying the idiots in the fanbase.

• Like 1

Lol at all the people who can't get past the idiotic slash vs Axl thing. And the insulting people just because they like Axl or slash better, smh.

You guys all sound retarded. Grown adults crying about fan boys and people being haters.

Some if you seem to only come here to insult other posters and whomever you idiotically love more slash or Axl.

Damn smooth is consistent. A topic about slash - I knew he would be here insulting Slash and Slash fans.

Downzy and mods - this is the kind of forum you want?

Edited by Apollo