[VIDEO] Axl angry leaving a car

'Get the fuck away from me you fucking idiot' :lol:

It almost sounds like he is saying "get the fuck away from me you fucking inbred" but could be "idiot" too. Another funny line is inside the terminal: "I will punch you in the face, you fuck!". Although, it's funny as long as the abuse is only verbal.

One of my all time favourite Axl quotes is the news report of him assaulting security at Phoenix(?) airport during the lost years where they wanted to check his bag, he said 'I'll punch your lights out right here and right now, you are all little people on a power trip!' The rumour was he was coming back from Sedona where he met up with that strange woman Yoda who talked to him about his 'past life' and hiring band members based on the energy of their photos he brought her...

http://celebmugshots.com/axlrose/mugshot/346

They probably were on a power trip, flying to Phoenix and Vegas takes about the same amount of time, surprised he went commercial.

Sheriff Joe aka "America's toughest sheriff" who makes prisoners wear pink and live in tents? That's his county. It would have been a real life Cool Hand Luke if Axl wound up doing time. Axl on a chain gang 4 real.

that´s the one!

Whats the story behind this incident? Why he left the car that way?

You can clearly see the guy opening the front car door.

Imagine you sitting in a car, and somebody just opening your car door expecting you to sign something. There could be a million reasons he would still be sitting or need to sit in the car, and then some disrespectful asshole just opens a car door.

I completly understand his reaction in the video. If you're there for the sole purpose of wanting to get an autograph, show some respect and wait until he has exited the car himself.

http://youtu.be/1ub4f9hOAWE

Difference between LA and South America.

Yeah, Sure:

There is no way anyone knew that was Axl! I'm sure Beta was trying to tell everyone to move but I think it was just a busy day, so whoever she was telling to clear out of the way did not take kindly to her. That was 2009 though. Only the security who take your id would have known who that was. Axl was fit and had braids the last time he was seen.

The only way people know is because Beta is drawing attention to him. Likely to get publicity for the CD tour.

Edited by IncitingChaos

First of all airports are always busy and you have to wait your turn in line.

I think if Axl and company asked the security people to check them off to the side to lessen the chaos they would have approved of it. IT's like they usually move people in wheelchairs or handicapped people to another area to get checked out.

Or Axl was just having a bad day. I can relate. If someone other than security touched one of his group, I would have gotten annoyed too. Some people think they have the right to touch you and they don't.

Yeah, seeing guards with machine guns would have scarred the shit out of me

I don't know why they let reporters and cameramen in a crowded airport anyone. Shouldn't security be tighter these days?

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015

'Get the fuck away from me you fucking idiot' :lol:

Yeah just a fan approaching the door not knowing there was a furious Axl inside. When slowing it down you see Vanessa quickly walking behind & I wonder if she thinks "God I'm sick of this".

How do you know that is a fan?

If he is a fan, then he's a total jackass and totally deserved Axl hate! Who in their sane mind would go open a car door like that, as if he was the owner?

I refuse to believe it is a fan... I'd love to understand what happened but the guy seems clueless when he sees Axl storming off.

Most celebrities have some self-defense training just in case security isn't there. Why do you think Axl was cool with that kid up on stage? He could have taken him down, but no, Fernando comes out and shoves the kid right into Ron's back when he was still fucked up. I thought Brazilians knew jiu-jitsu and shit *L*

What kid? Please do u have a video of that? I don't recall this

If he is a fan, then he's a total jackass and totally deserved Axl hate!

So close to making this my new sig. Can't do it. Coma deserves to wear the crown for a bit longer.

Fuck you, dude.

Make that your siggie now and tattoo it in your butt cheeks.

You seem like a nice person.

Smart too.

You seem like a nice person.Smart too.

I'll say this only once: leave me alone. Don't talk to me and stop ruining the thread because it was doing ok.

Bye.

I'll say this only as many times as I please. You don't get to tell me who to talk to on a public forum. Feel free to put me on ignore. I hope you don't, because, like I said, you seem really kind and intelligent.

Most celebrities have some self-defense training just in case security isn't there. Why do you think Axl was cool with that kid up on stage? He could have taken him down, but no, Fernando comes out and shoves the kid right into Ron's back when he was still fucked up. I thought Brazilians knew jiu-jitsu and shit *L*

What kid? Please do u have a video of that? I don't recall this