[VIDEO] Axl angry leaving a car

Most celebrities have some self-defense training just in case security isn't there. Why do you think Axl was cool with that kid up on stage? He could have taken him down, but no, Fernando comes out and shoves the kid right into Ron's back when he was still fucked up. I thought Brazilians knew jiu-jitsu and shit *L*

What kid? Please do u have a video of that? I don't recall this

Thank you very much! :D

Meh, considering what happened to Dimebag you can never be too cautious. Get on stage and you can expect to be kicked off.

In case people think cops are cold hearted pricks with a badge and a gun, the media never talks about how a shooting affects an officer.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/cop-who-took-out-dimebags-killer-says-he-is-still-in-counseling-10-years-after-shooting/

• Like 1

Meh, considering what happened to Dimebag you can never be too cautious. Get on stage and you can expect to be kicked off.

In case people think cops are cold hearted pricks with a badge and a gun, the media never talks about how a shooting affects an officer.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/cop-who-took-out-dimebags-killer-says-he-is-still-in-counseling-10-years-after-shooting/

Yes, I actually saw that article the day it was published. What an unbelievable hero officer Niggemeyer was when he killed that piece of shit's killing spree before more innocent lives were lost. Such a shame this man has to endure all this in the aftermath of one fucked up individual's actions. Nobody who was there and lived will deal with that horrific night easily.

The age of globalisation and the rise of the internet has made it even more of a danger to have anyone other than band and crew on stage. Fernando or whoever that was gets a lot of shit, but he acted the way he should've.