Izzy, Duff recording new stuff (PROBABLY NEW IZZY ALBUM)

ludurigan

It would be cool if Slash got involved too, but honestly I think we would all like to hear Axl on atleast one song. He's on good standing with these too and I imagine they might reach out to him. Many will say he doesn't even record his own music, but this would be easy and care free for him I think. More so than anything GNR related.

I see no reason why Axl can't sing on a few of their tracks, esp if the old one isn't involved. It would be incredibly pathetic if Axl turns down a request to sing from these two. It's not like Axl has a reputation to protect anymore. Just look at what a fucking joke he's become.

• Like 1

I see no reason why Axl can't sing on a few of their tracks, esp if the old one isn't involved. It would be incredibly pathetic if Axl turns down a request to sing from these two. It's not like Axl has a reputation to protect anymore. Just look at what a fucking joke he's become.

Probably because Axl is likely the worst singer now a days out of any of the other old (or new) GNR members -- maybe outside of Adler. Why would they want him to fuck up their songs.

I suppose maybe with some autotune and other technology they can make him sound half way decent in studio though.

Edited by slim26

Cool. My brother has a good friend that has produced some of Izzy's albums. He's never gotten the pleasure of meeting Axl yet

JT is also the guy who did the music for those cute sock puppets that are becoming so popular on youtube especially the parody of Metallica's Master of Puppets.

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015

I hope none of them do.

Izzy

Duff

Taz

Rick Richards

Perfection.

Why fuck up that formula with regurgitated Slash riffing or shite vocals from ginger bollocks?

LOL, you're right, Izzy doesn't need Axl or Slash, he's very capable of making regurgitated riffing and shite vocals all on his own! :lol:

I'm happy for those that enjoy it, but I still don't see any merit in Izzy's solo stuff. It's all bland and boring to me...

• Like 1