Izzy, Duff recording new stuff (PROBABLY NEW IZZY ALBUM)

ludurigan

• 2 weeks later...

I do not find Izzy's material bland at all... The first 2 ablums are great.... Like a Dog is overall the best collection and there are gems on every release.... Slashs stuff is bland and sounds like an egg beater gone wild.... CD is the AXL Rose Show... Duffs stuff is ok, I find most of his stuff bland...

Izzy Rules....

• Like 1

I do not find Izzy's material bland at all... The first 2 ablums are great.... Like a Dog is overall the best collection and there are gems on every release.... Slashs stuff is bland and sounds like an egg beater gone wild.... CD is the AXL Rose Show... Duffs stuff is ok, I find most of his stuff bland...

Izzy Rules....

you are right

izzy fuckin rocks

• Like 1

I hope none of them do.

Izzy

Duff

Taz

Rick Richards

Perfection.

Why fuck up that formula with regurgitated Slash riffing or shite vocals from ginger bollocks?

LOL, you're right, Izzy doesn't need Axl or Slash, he's very capable of making regurgitated riffing and shite vocals all on his own! :lol:

I'm happy for those that enjoy it, but I still don't see any merit in Izzy's solo stuff. It's all bland and boring to me...

Like a Dog was good; though it was the Izzy solo album right after VR came out so it may have had some left-over/stripped down VR stuff

^^^

I was agreeing with you and commenting on DieselDaisy's nuts on show reply. Izzy doesn't really take the time and put in the work to make his albums anywhere near as good as his work in Guns or he's just too damn old to write something good. Liked his first album and a few songs from others, but it's all pretty generic with shit lyrics and lazy singing with boring guitars. That is something DD will probably never understand/agree with.

I'd say he's like Slash in the regards, get the main song done and move on. though izzy's coming from a rhytym POV and Slash from a lead POV

Duff recently said that he recorded a Punk song with Izzy, I guess Izzy would be recording more stuff too, Im assuming his album should be out in Mid 2015, but well I hope he tours man, He has released so many albums but he never tours

Juju Hounds and 117 Degrees are good albums the rest is bland and mediocre tripe.

Like A Dog is nothing but rockers.... VERY hard rock guitar and great hooks....

:headbang: like a dog rules

I AM ROLLIN ON CAUSE I CANT GO BACK!

Edited by ludurigan

Duff posted a photo where he is with Izzy and Taz Bentley (Izzy drummer) in a studio.

B9HqvcMCUAAB5uB.jpg

They are surely recording some rock n roll.

Izzy's looking younger by the day and Duff looks fucking great too!

Hopefully Axl wil join his two buddies for some guest vocals.

Izzy Rules....

You do realize that music is ALL about personal preference - right?

You should just like what you like and not care what other people like or dislike.

Izzy Rules....

You do realize that music is ALL about personal preference - right?

You should just like what you like and not care what other people like or dislike.

That is there for some who sound like Izz is just watching TV.....

I do realize this... I also realize you could apply your comment to half the comments on this message board...

Have a great day!

I see no reason why Axl can't sing on a few of their tracks, esp if the old one isn't involved. It would be incredibly pathetic if Axl turns down a request to sing from these two. It's not like Axl has a reputation to protect anymore. Just look at what a fucking joke he's become.

Then that would sound like classic Gn'R without the all important Slash sound.

I see no reason why Axl can't sing on a few of their tracks, esp if the old one isn't involved. It would be incredibly pathetic if Axl turns down a request to sing from these two. It's not like Axl has a reputation to protect anymore. Just look at what a fucking joke he's become.

Then that would sound like classic Gn'R without the all important Slash sound.

Like the original Guns? :wow:

:headbang: like a dog rules

I AM ROLLIN ON CAUSE I CANT GO BACK!

Awesome rocker, but I prefer the acoustic "Rollin Rollin" :thumbsup:

Izzy sure does a lot of rollin for someone who got clean over 20 years ago :rofl-lol:

NICE TRACK!

wow izzy has so many songs

i didnt even remember this one!

WAVE OF HEAT now you gave me a good reason to download WAVE OF HEAT again!

thanks!

• Like 1

Izzy looks like he'd look good in The Stooges the way he looks now, he has developed as Asheton-esque face shape. Whats fucked up about that was they were in their earlier 20s when they looked like he does now in his late 40s if not early 50s :lol:

• Like 1

I have never really listened to much solo Izzy stuff but some of you guys have me pumped to listen to some. It looks like he has tons of material so if any of you were to make a Best of Izzy mixed cd from his solo stuff that would appeal to a GNR fan, what should I check out that would fill a cd?