Who could replace BFF?

Even though its not "Official" but its obvious that BFF is out or he doesnt wants to do anything related to Axl's band, so IF there is a next tour, who will or who should replace him?

I know this wont happen, but according to me they should kick out Ashba, they should tell Fortus to play the lead and call Izzy or Gilby to play the rhythm

Axl can play guitar. Sit him in a chair and put a microphone in front of him with a les paul. That would solidify him as the Guns N Roses!!

Like when he played TWAT at RIR years ago? That was awesome. Even though his guitar didn't make any sound.

I think out of all of them Buckethead is least likely to return. Didn't they try to woo him back for literally years before finally signing BBF? I remember reading that even after BBF was signed his contract specified that he would leave if Bucket changed his mind and came back. Plus Bucket really hasn't performed live in a while and there was a comment here before that he had some personal stuff going on -even if he wanted to, and that doesn't seem to be the case, he might not be up for touring and performing right now.

Robin Finck

John 5

Christian Martucci

Izzy Stradlin (with fortus and DJ on lead)

Actually John 5 would be a good addition. I cringe at the combination of Finck and Ashba... both mess up... Finck does it and it sounds cool but Ashba does it and it sucks... Now having two guys mess up at the same time sounds pretty horrible.

Why would anyone want to? I guess if they want money, but it's not like these guys can even show their artistic abilities in this band. I assume most of the songs are already written, so they wouldnt even get to write their own stuff. To top it off, Axl won't even release new music for some reason