GNRfanMILO

Tons of GN'R pictures!

1,915 posts in this topic

Who's the dude in these photos?

TWL-bQh_JUg.jpg

RiZqNhe2mCg.jpg

vQTvraknTEo.jpg

There's another photo of him with Axl in Rio I think in '01, can't find it now.

Who's the dude in these photos?

TWL-bQh_JUg.jpg

RiZqNhe2mCg.jpg

vQTvraknTEo.jpg

There's another photo of him with Axl in Rio I think in '01, can't find it now.

Lol, I was wondering the exact same thing a couple of weeks ago when I stumbled upon that site from OP. Guy must be a hardcore fan, maybe a forum member here?

72OZvu9YWEY.jpg

Dr6e-29KME8.jpg

1 person likes this

72OZvu9YWEY.jpg

That was the pic I was thinking of, thanks. Did a Google search and found this Paradise City post:

https://paradisecity.com/post/51208b7d4f5cf105640006e4

"Philadelphia, PA in June 2001, at Sheraton Rittenhouse hotel (NBA Finals)

now THIS is what I call a rare pic! The Man and Bob Pivoroff!! "

Found his Facebook as well but I think I'll just leave it, if he's a poster here I'd like to hear his stories, though.

I have no idea who he is, but he is one lucky person

Are there any photos of Axl and Steven from 2006 in Vegas?

Are there any photos of Axl and Steven from 2006 in Vegas?

Maybe ask Marc

Does someone have the picture of Axl sitting on an amp looking down and sad? Thanks.

Could you be more specific? Which year, which clothes he was wearing or something?

Does someone have the picture of Axl sitting on an amp looking down and sad? Thanks.

Could you be more specific? Which year, which clothes he was wearing or something?

I think it was 2010. He's got a flannel shirt on, bandana. Looks a lot like young Axl.

I think it was 2010. He's got a flannel shirt on, bandana. Looks a lot like young Axl.

I think I know the one you mean, he has light colour clothing & a bandana & is staring downwards. Looks very lonely, should be around but how to find it is the problem.

I think I know the one you mean, he has light colour clothing & a bandana & is staring downwards. Looks very lonely, should be around but how to find it is the problem.

Ha!

Vélez Sarfield Stadium, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 22nd March, 2010

C1MxbFh.jpg

4 people like this

Ha!

Vélez Sarfield Stadium, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 22nd March, 2010

C1MxbFh.jpg

Smarty pants, see I knew he had light colour clothing on. :facepalm:

Well the one of him standing up & looking down like this is the light coloured clothing one. Wonder what he's thinking here? Maybe "I miss lipeguns, he was so happy to see me" :axl:

Axl was really upset that the interpreter did not turn up before "KOHD" and then sat down and pouted. Apparently it was because he wants the audience had to step back because people were crushed up front. Tommy motioned to the crowd to move back, and then started the song, and Axl sat down at one point during the solo and so rich sour (which was caught on picture).

Google Translate lol

72OZvu9YWEY.jpg

That was the pic I was thinking of, thanks. Did a Google search and found this Paradise City post:

https://paradisecity.com/post/51208b7d4f5cf105640006e4

"Philadelphia, PA in June 2001, at Sheraton Rittenhouse hotel (NBA Finals)

now THIS is what I call a rare pic! The Man and Bob Pivoroff!! "

Found his Facebook as well but I think I'll just leave it, if he's a poster here I'd like to hear his stories, though.

Not likely a poster. Looks like he collects celebrity photos.

http://qhw.images.worldnow.com/images/21559903_SA.jpg

Just a few of my favourite man❤️❤️❤️58c74122b290b_slashfiles-487x350copy.jpg.925e1ece367bf4bb7f50809f5d6f46a9.jpg11855754_592385044237330_7732698550509560644_n.jpg.3cf58e652790ab61b457e5c5b39f8a49.jpg 11143623_393782967492398_4479720105705590042_n.jpg.31300efc0baba7fb38f6d82b82b604ce.jpg

4 people like this