Old School Hip-Hop

J Dog

3 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

BIG L CORLEOOOOOOOOOOOOONEEE!!!

I always said it was crazy how him and that album got so overlooked when it was released. But when you look back at what and all got released that year, I can sorta see how a new guy's album slipped through the cracks even though it was great.

10 minutes ago, J Dog said:

I always said it was crazy how him and that album got so overlooked when it was released. But when you look back at what and all got released that year, I can sorta see how a new guy's album slipped through the cracks even though it was great.

He was kinda the tasters choice of the year.

11 hours ago, J Dog said:

Yeah, that little time frame is just about the only Wayne I can mess with.

When Floyd beat Marcos Maidana he was backstage as Maidanas team swarmed backstage singing like it was carnival time and he said something like 'why y'all singing, you lost!', a minor scuffle ensued in which Wayne got his ho card seriously pulled :lol:  I recall Robert Garcia (Maidanas training and one time world champion himself) uttered the famous words 'C'MON!  C'MON, HIT ME YOU LITTLE CROSS-EYED BITCH!' :lol:

3 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

When Floyd beat Marcos Maidana he was backstage as Maidanas team swarmed backstage singing like it was carnival time and he said something like 'why y'all singing, you lost!', a minor scuffle ensued in which Wayne got his ho card seriously pulled :lol:  I recall Robert Garcia (Maidanas training and one time world champion himself) uttered the famous words 'C'MON!  C'MON, HIT ME YOU LITTLE CROSS-EYED BITCH!' :lol:

:lol: He's a knucklehead for sure. These celebs trying to be hype men. Even Bieber was running around after Floyd for awhile.

Remember how tight Pac and Tyson were? Now that was an actual friendship.

18 minutes ago, J Dog said:

:lol: He's a knucklehead for sure. These celebs trying to be hype men. Even Bieber was running around after Floyd for awhile.

Remember how tight Pac and Tyson were? Now that was an actual friendship.

I remember hearing rumours back in the day that Pac, KC and Jo Jo kicked the fucked out of Bobby Brown and Tommy Hearns brother.  Floyds ones ain't friendships, thats some bullshit, you think he's friends with Justin Beiber, what the fuck have those two got to sit down and talk about?  Beiber used to look fuckin' terrified during those ring walks :lol:  I heard he ain't gonna be Floyds special wittle friend anymore, deleted him off of instagram and all that, apparently cuz he's changing his life and 'it's all about setting new boundaries'...by which he means he don't wanna hang out with negroes no more :lol:

People make a lot of like...leechers and hangers on but fuck it, if i was those Z list weenies on the fringes of hip hop and this little pussy came up to me wanting to be my friend for some street cred shit, I'd take the free weed and nights in the club and pussy by association and bottles of Cristals and crash his Lambo for him, why not :lol:  The way I see it thats like mutual exploitation.

Edited by Len Cnut

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

I remember hearing rumours back in the day that Pac, KC and Jo Jo kicked the fucked out of Bobby Brown and Tommy Hearns brother.  Floyds ones ain't friendships, thats some bullshit, you think he's friends with Justin Beiber, what the fuck have those two got to sit down and talk about?  Beiber used to look fuckin' terrified during those ring walks :lol:  I heard he ain't gonna be Floyds special wittle friend anymore, deleted him off of instagram and all that, apparently cuz he's changing his life and 'it's all about setting new boundaries'...by which he means he don't wanna hang out with negroes no more :lol:

People make a lot of like...leechers and hangers on but fuck it, if i was those Z list weenies on the fringes of hip hop and this little pussy came up to me wanting to be my friend for some street cred shit, I'd take the free weed and nights in the club and pussy by association and bottles of Cristals and crash his Lambo for him, why not :lol:  The way I see it thats like mutual exploitation.

Ever heard this?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, -W.A.R- said:

Another 2006 album i listened to a ton. I actually stole this one from a guy i associated with....I was supposed to burn my own copy but i never did that and never gave it back :lol: 

Aaaayyyyy. Daaaaaaaamn. Yeeeeeeaaahhhhh.

Oh man I love Jeezy. His first three albums were fire. Straight motivation. And he's a stand up guy too. No faking in him. He came from the street and hustled his way to the top. All the rap cats that go on and on about selling and dealing and making money, he's one of the few that actually did it all. And he gives back to the community too, the guy loves the streets. I have mad respect for the Snowman.

Edited by J Dog

2 minutes ago, J Dog said:

This is a nasty beat right here. Love how Jay-Z takes the whole "put on" theme and puts it into every bar.

For whatever reason Jay's line "I put Prodigy in his place on that summer jam screen" always randomly pops in my head all the time :lol:  

Ye's verse on the original was great aswell.

"I got the money and the fame, man, that don't mean shit/i got the Jesus on the chain, man, that don't mean shit"