Your G n' R Funeral Song

In the words of Morrisey. "Stop me if you think you've heard this one before" but I was wondering, what would be your Guns n' Roses funeral song? That is, as you enter the fiery furnace or whatever, which song would you like to have played?

For me it would be There Was a Time.

GNR songs fit for a funeral:

Used to Love Her (in a really morbid sort of way)

Dust n' Bones

Live and Let Die

Coma

Yesterdays

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Estranged

Don't Cry (alt)

Since I Don't Have You

You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory

If The World

This I Love

I personally would be embarrassed to have any of them play at my funeral, simply because I get embarrassed when my family knows I like something and they see me actively liking it.

• Like 3

I'll be dead won't I?

This will be your final statement.. your song choice!

CITR.

Odd you bring this up.... my mom is terminally ill and nearing the end of her life. I was actually thinking about this yesterday.

I'm sorry to hear about your mom. My ex mother-in-law died recently and it was the funeral Monday. Been playing There Was a Time since then - a lot! Very cathartic.

I've insisted since high school that I want Kentucky Headhunter's version of Spirit in the Sky and G n' R's Yesterdays played at my funeral. I want people to grin, and think, "Yep, that's Trish, all right!"

Yesterdays is one of my very favourite songs.

I'll be dead won't I?

This will be your final statement.. your song choice!

CITR.

Odd you bring this up.... my mom is terminally ill and nearing the end of her life. I was actually thinking about this yesterday.

I'm sorry to hear about your mom. My ex mother-in-law died recently and it was the funeral Monday. Been playing There Was a Time since then - a lot! Very cathartic.

I've insisted since high school that I want Kentucky Headhunter's version of Spirit in the Sky and G n' R's Yesterdays played at my funeral. I want people to grin, and think, "Yep, that's Trish, all right!"

Yesterdays is one of my very favourite songs.

Me, too!