Your G n' R Funeral Song

Thanks guys

She would have thought how Rock n Roll it was to die the same day as Cobain and Staley too

Staley could actaully sing and I'd put his voice against anybody from that era, I respect Cobain also, the only thing that annoyed me about the guy was him whining about grunge/rock/metal bands in music mags about which bands fans shouldn't listen to (the fan decides what to listen to) and who's a sell out (your a sell out the day you sign with a record company) apart from that the guy was very talented.

Thanks guys

She would have thought how Rock n Roll it was to die the same day as Cobain and Staley too

Staley could actaully sing and I'd put his voice against anybody from that era, I respect Cobain also, the only thing that annoyed me about the guy was him whining about grunge/rock/metal bands in music mags about which bands fans shouldn't listen to (the fan decides what to listen to) and who's a sell out (your a sell out the day you sign with a record company) apart from that the guy was very talented.

y

Yeah, Kurt was kind of a hypocrite, but if you really read into his lyrics you realize that he's completely aware of it. His own hypocrisy was a central theme in his music.

Edited by Mr. Dude
  • Like 2

Thanks guys

y

Yeah, Kurt was kind of a hypocrite, but if you really read into his lyrics you realize that he's completely aware of it. His own hypocrisy was a central theme in his music.

I agree. Personally his music is very honest, like opening his soul.

I dunno, many of the stellar achievements are quite particular in their content, so unless you blasted your wife with a bullet but it turned out she'd poisoned you a few hours ago and you collapsed on her coffin or something it'd be a certain emotion pertaining to lost love and confusion, then again you might really just dig the song separate from its meaning. Breakdown has some wonderful perceptions though again much of it seems to be about love.

• Like 2