Jump to content
James Bond

What are you currently playing? Last game played?

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, wasted said:

What about 2025?

Haven't played that one but it's probably good. I'd go for 2017 or get 5 but that's only on PS4 in Japan currently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Oldest Goat said:

Haven't played that one but it's probably good. I'd go for 2017 or get 5 but that's only on PS4 in Japan currently.

Is it online multiplayer? As in the latest game will have more online playrs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, wasted said:

Is it online multiplayer? As in the latest game will have more online playrs. 

The newer games are. I don't think 2017 is, it came out like the mid 2000's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

The newer games are. I don't think 2017 is, it came out like the mid 2000's

Maybe it will come out on Games with Gold but I’ll pick one up if I see it. Might get Crackdown 2. I like run and gun chaos!

  • GNFNR 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 6:36 PM, Forsaken said:

Anybody play Destiny 2? 

I didn't care much for it.  Seemed like I was upgrading my gear literally after every fight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got Sonic Mania Plus on Switch. Fantastic game. Can’t get enough of it. As a huge fan of classic sonic I view this game as a masterpiece.

  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been fairly busy lately but I've been able to play some Crash Bandicoot N'Sane Trilogy and it's cool. Fucking hard though and I've wanted to rage a few times.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Football Director on the ipad. I got sacked by Leicester in the second season but I feel I converted them from a counter attack team into a relegated passing based team while bankrupting them with great flair. 

Edited by wasted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, OmarBradley said:

Monster Hunter: World comes out for PC in two days. Been eyeing it.

Anyone playing?

I was thinking about it since it has nice graphics but have decided against it since it's a bit of a time-sink. Looks sweet though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 5:26 PM, OmarBradley said:

Monster Hunter: World comes out for PC in two days. Been eyeing it.

Anyone playing?

I was scoping this out too, but I'm really into No Mans Sky after the NEXT update, so I don't think I would play it.  Always good to wait a few days on PC releases, let them work out the major bugs first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/8/2018 at 10:20 PM, DeadSlash said:

I was scoping this out too, but I'm really into No Mans Sky after the NEXT update, so I don't think I would play it.  Always good to wait a few days on PC releases, let them work out the major bugs first.

Well, turns out I won't be playing this. Apparently the anti-pirating software Capcom used requires processors with FMA3 compatabiliy - Intel introduced this with Haswell in 2013. My processor is a 2011 Sandy Bridge. So I literally won't be able to play the game. :/

Bought the Metro Redux package instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, OmarBradley said:

Well, turns out I won't be playing this. Apparently the anti-pirating software Capcom used requires processors with FMA3 compatabiliy - Intel introduced this with Haswell in 2013. My processor is a 2011 Sandy Bridge. So I literally won't be able to play the game. :/

Bought the Metro Redux package instead.

The Metro series is amazing, did you have the original and just upgraded to the redux, or is this your first time playing them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, DeadSlash said:

The Metro series is amazing, did you have the original and just upgraded to the redux, or is this your first time playing them?

First time. Exodus looks great, so figured I'd do these two in the meantime since they're short games. Put about 2 hours into 2033 today, I'm enjoying it.

Edited by OmarBradley
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, OmarBradley said:

First time. Exodus looks great, so figured I'd do these two in the meantime since they're short games. Put about 2 hours into 2033 today, I'm enjoying it.

I'm a big fan, very excited about the 3rd installment.  Metro is one of my favorite all-time franchises.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2018 at 8:16 PM, DeadSlash said:

I'm a big fan, very excited about the 3rd installment.  Metro is one of my favorite all-time franchises.

Finished 2033 last night. By half way through, I was completely into it. I've never really played anything horror/survival-like before (not that this is explicitly that, but those elements are definitely there). I found it to be incredibly immersive with the music and scripting of gameplay (something I usually am not fond of being an RPG guy), barely any HUD and I didn't use a crosshair. 

The game gave me Dishonored vibes, which is a very good thing. I got the canon Ranger ending, didn't even know there was another option until I read guides after finishing. Seems like to get the "good" ending you have to make things very difficult for your playthrough. I played on regular mode and there were two times I ran out of ammo, but was able to stealth/knife/grenade my way through. Can't imagine what the game would be like on the harder settings with less ammo, or playing for the "good" ending by not looting corpses, etc.

Will probably start Last Light today/tonight.

EDIT: Also found the story/writing a bit stereotypical and expected, but it was in a very enjoyable way and I never found myself rolling my eyes. Maybe it's those Russian accents... :lol:

Edited by OmarBradley
  • GNFNR 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, OmarBradley said:

Finished 2033 last night. By half way through, I was completely into it. I've never really played anything horror/survival-like before (not that this is explicitly that, but those elements are definitely there). I found it to be incredibly immersive with the music and scripting of gameplay (something I usually am not fond of being an RPG guy), barely any HUD and I didn't use a crosshair. 

The game gave me Dishonored vibes, which is a very good thing. I got the canon Ranger ending, didn't even know there was another option until I read guides after finishing. Seems like to get the "good" ending you have to make things very difficult for your playthrough. I played on regular mode and there were two times I ran out of ammo, but was able to stealth/knife/grenade my way through. Can't imagine what the game would be like on the harder settings with less ammo, or playing for the "good" ending by not looting corpses, etc.

Will probably start Last Light today/tonight.

EDIT: Also found the story/writing a bit stereotypical and expected, but it was in a very enjoyable way and I never found myself rolling my eyes. Maybe it's those Russian accents... :lol:

Metro Exodus should be really cool

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×