What are you currently playing? Last game played?

GWG Black Flags.

Also Terreria what is the objective I keep digging around and making torches but is there another level?

Finished Lego Batman 2. Such a badass.

terreria is a sandbox game similar to minecraft only side scrolling. there are boss monsters you can fight in the game under certain conditions. the game is basically build your base and then kick monster ass later when you have the weapons and armor to do so.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition. Beat Diablo on my third character, started the expansion content, now working on leveling a witch doctor.

GWG Black Flags.

Also Terreria what is the objective I keep digging around and making torches but is there another level?

I bought Lego Batman 2 a few months ago and played it once. My son is playing it right now though. It's not that I didn't like it, I just haven't been playing much at all lately.

GWG Black Flags.

terreria is a sandbox game similar to minecraft only side scrolling. there are boss monsters you can fight in the game under certain conditions. the game is basically build your base and then kick monster ass later when you have the weapons and armor to do so.
I was digging around and digging metal. So I just collect stuff until I can build a base? So just kill what ever bad guys come, no need to dig down like a maniac.

I got back into GTA V. Driving Is much easier than 4. Just seems like I play for hours and achieve nothing. At least with Lego batman 2 I solve a puzzle and smash shit up.

GWG Black Flags.

I was digging around and digging metal. So I just collect stuff until I can build a base? So just kill what ever bad guys come, no need to dig down like a maniac.

I got back into GTA V. Driving Is much easier than 4. Just seems like I play for hours and achieve nothing. At least with Lego batman 2 I solve a puzzle and smash shit up.

yeah you want to dig to get ore to make weapons and armor, deeper areas might contain more rare ore for better equipment. you can also find ore in the shape of a heart that will let you gain more HP. if your hp goes over 200, have 3 or more npcs living in your house and have a defense over 10, you then trigger a 33% chance every night to spawn the first boss(eye of cthulhu) the boss will keep randomly spawning until you kill it.

there are also event bosses that you can fight at certain conditions(usually has to do with moon phases and using special item to start the event) these are waves of enemies that will attack your base and at the end you will fight powerful bosses for rare items.

digging down you will also hit hell which has all kinds of awesome weapons and armor and rare building blocks and items but it also has insane enemies and a boss. so yeah basically build a good solid base, fix it up, have some NPCs come and live with you and continue to collect weapons and armor to get ready to fight bosses. the "end" goal i guess is to beat the final boss, once you do that your world turns into "hardmode" and you get to fight even harder bosses and enemies.

GWG Black Flags.

yeah you want to dig to get ore to make weapons and armor, deeper areas might contain more rare ore for better equipment. you can also find ore in the shape of a heart that will let you gain more HP. if your hp goes over 200, have 3 or more npcs living in your house and have a defense over 10, you then trigger a 33% chance every night to spawn the first boss(eye of cthulhu) the boss will keep randomly spawning until you kill it.

there are also event bosses that you can fight at certain conditions(usually has to do with moon phases and using special item to start the event) these are waves of enemies that will attack your base and at the end you will fight powerful bosses for rare items.

digging down you will also hit hell which has all kinds of awesome weapons and armor and rare building blocks and items but it also has insane enemies and a boss. so yeah basically build a good solid base, fix it up, have some NPCs come and live with you and continue to collect weapons and armor to get ready to fight bosses. the "end" goal i guess is to beat the final boss, once you do that your world turns into "hardmode" and you get to fight even harder bosses and enemies.

I could find much ore, I found just stone or something. What do I need to get to build a base. I'm sure once I get going my life will be over. Who am I kidding. Lol life.
  • Like 1

GWG Black Flags.

I could find much ore, I found just stone or something. What do I need to get to build a base. I'm sure once I get going my life will be over. Who am I kidding. Lol life.

you can start with a wood base or if you have enough stone you can do that as well. just go to your crafting station and using sticks or stone create wood/stone blocks and then just find a flat piece of ground and start building. once you have a good start go to your work bench and create 'walls" you can use dirt,wood,stone for this, this covers the back wall of your house so no enemy can come in.

you will want to smart small but little by little you will want to expand your base, in terreria NPC merchants will come live with you if you meet certain requirements. they will stand around your base but you can give them their own rooms and they will live with you. you just need to build a room tall enough that has its back wall filled in, a door, and 2 comfort items(usually a stand and a bed) you just have to create an access to the room(IE stairs) these merchants will sell rare items to decorate your house or give you powerful healing items and on and on.

House.png

ore can be somewhat difficult to find at first especially iron, but iron will have a slightly different look than stone and it will have a slight shiny look to it. other ores are easy to spot, cobalt is a real dark blue color, tungsten is a green color and copper has a brown look to it. you will eventually find a shit ton of ore so dont worry you will eventually get some.

rwpUyLptd6Mk.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

I'm playing through the first Paper Mario. I wasn't expecting it to be so similar to The Thousand-Year Door. The battle systems are identical. It's worse in most respects just due to TTYD improving on most facets of the game, but a lesser version of TTYD is still an awesome game.

Finally completed Far Cry 3! Fun game, though QTEs for boss battles is a bit rubbish.

Tried a bit of Co-op, that was fun, multiplayer servers are dead, though.

Most fun in single-player was taking outposts undetected.

Going for platinum in Far Cry 4 while I'm balls deep in The Witcher 3.

I just completed FC3 yesterday, fun game but a lot of the mechanics are too easy (there is literally no challenge in finding secret items, radio towers aren't hard to climb). Still, taking outposts undetected is lots of fun.

Got Blood Dragon to play through, also playing Mass Effect for first time and Arkham Asylum.