Slash's New Album - Conspirators III

Slash2baz

It's time for Myles to give Alter Bridge his attention. So SMK&C 3 can't come out too soon. AB 5 will be in the works very soon. SMK&C 3 won't start recording before April (late March the earliest). Hasn't slash said SMK&C won't tour in 2016? I doubt he'd put the album out if the tour wasn't imminent.

Edited by uctalum01

• 1 month later...

Slash has said that they always jam new stuff at soundchecks, so I checked out some from 2014/2015 but only found 1 video, however you can hear some new stuff there for 20 seconds. So maybe the song of the first 20 seconds here ends up on SMKC III. Sounds like a new tune anyway.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

46 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Slash has said that they always jam new stuff at soundchecks, so I checked out some from 2014/2015 but only found 1 video, however you can hear some new stuff there for 20 seconds. So maybe the song of the first 20 seconds here ends up on SMKC III. Sounds like a new tune anyway.

the first 20 seconds sound familiar.... 

Well I'm in touch with the Curly Head himself. Of course he won't tell my anything about GNR but when it comes to gigs in Poland I'm there for him; I prepare surprises for SMKC (just check "Back From Cali" from Katowice 2013 and Kraków 2014, "Starlight" from Lodz 2015). They usually play couple of songs during the soundcheck, thankfuly I was fortunate enough to see the new stuff.

Edited by Ralphelmo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sure looks like it.  Myles looks to be almost done recording guitar for the next Alter Bridge album.  All he's got to do is vocals and lyrics, and he's got about a month to do it before Mark Tremonti heads out to Europe to do a solo tour.  Recording from mid or late May throughout June looks to be enough time to record the next Conspirators album.

4 hours ago, lucasnesposito said:

Hopefully ! 
The band was in the best time for me. Obviously the return of Slash to GnR is better, but I expected this album with much emotion.
I was a Seeing them here in Argentina last year, the night with Duff and Gilby, it was fantastic

Do you probably know how many people there was at that night in Mandarin Park? Couldn't find  it anywhere. 

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Anguyen92 said:

^^ Nope.  Myles is still recording vocals for the next Alter Bridge album.  Unless Slash is back in LA getting ready to prepare to do whatever he needs to do to get ready to record for the next solo album in a few weeks or so.

Slash could be recording without Myles. Problem is, Brent and Todd haven't yet. Todd seems to be busy with AiE and TKO stuff at the moment, so that makes it seem more unlikely than Myles being in the middle of recording AB vocals. According to Mark on Eddie Trunk's radio show Monday, there may only be another week or so of AB recording. My guess would be that they'll record like they did WOF and Myles will be among the last to record (TK's backing vocals I'm thinking would actually be last after Myles ' leads). They could certainly start while Myles is busy. 

• 4 months later...

Another album that's hidden in the vault.

This, the first VR album with Izzy, the last one with Corey Taylor and there was another album by Izzy with Slash and Duff if I'm not mistaken. A lot of material that we're not able to listen to... and there is this Guns material from the mid 90s. 

What a damn tragedy! 

Edited by Free Bird
  • Like 1

^^ At least, this album has more of a possibility of it being released appropriately than all of the other stuff you listed.  It's probably just going to be another year or so until it is out until everyone felt they've done all they can in their respective projects (Slash with GNR, Myles with Alter Bridge) and decides to switch gears and go back to touring under Slash/Myles/Conspirators.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...