Slash's New Album - Conspirators III

Slash2baz

All of these interviews about no SMKC give me a break ! SMKC knew for over a year about the GNR reunion and  said nothing , WITH the conspirators already in hollywood- Todd Kerns just played the viper room , Todd is also playing with DIZZY in Hookers and Blow, Pre Production is always first then Myles comes in and sings , of course we want a GNR  Record it takes AXL longer than Slash to break it out in the studio , SMKC will get it done and so will GNR 

Edited by TMAC20

• 1 month later...

10  straight up rocking hard rock jams , unless the band wants more, I like 10 jams with a few 6 minutes or longer - gonna be a great album, SLASH play outro solos  on all of them , I think every fan would like that 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I just can't imagine Slash doing nothing all this time. I mean, we all know he's restless. But he was always informative to the fans and he usually updated them about his buisness. Not doing that anymore, could basically mean that he's not doing anything at all (I doubt that) or that he's working for GNR.

23 minutes ago, Free Bird said:

I just can't imagine Slash doing nothing all this time. I mean, we all know he's restless. But he was always informative to the fans and he usually updated them about his buisness. Not doing that anymore, could basically mean that he's not doing anything at all (I doubt that) or that he's working for GNR.

TBH i'd rather have a new SMKC album unless Axl's voice improves

• Like 1

^^ Honestly, that article is telling us nothing really new or recent.  I think it's just Blabbermouth being Blabbermouth.  Myles is still stating (on a recent The Jasta show interview, last week) that a new Slash/Myles/Conspirators album remains to be seen and that he's looking to get additional solo shows (after his shows in May) in for 2018.

Edited by Anguyen92

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Myles stated in an interview (picked up by many sources like Blabbermouth) that vocals were done last week.  I guess we'll get all the necessary details like release date, song titles, first single out, maybe a US or Europe tour announcement in the upcoming weeks?

Edited by Anguyen92