Slash's New Album - Conspirators III

Slash2baz

• 2 weeks later...

I know some bands do that. But no todd didnt have to say that. in a way world on fire was better than apocalyptic love with riffs like wicked stone withered delilah and songs like wicked stone 30 years to life bent to fly and battleground. He wouldnt say it unless he really thought that.

11 minutes ago, jack225 said:

I know some bands do that. But no todd didnt have to say that. in a way world on fire was better than apocalyptic love with riffs like wicked stone withered delilah and songs like wicked stone 30 years to life bent to fly and battleground. He wouldnt say it unless he really thought that.

Let's hope so. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Today I was jamming to some of the World on Fire album.

God f***n damnit, what a record.

I tell you, if this album, as it is, don't change anything, was sung by Axl Rose, everyone and their mothers would be talking about the album and how GNR is still the greatest rock band in the world.
(I'm not saying the current tour isn't a big, BIG thing, one of the biggest ever in fact); but we seriously need more rockers in GNR.

I love Chi-dem, an album that I really respect with all my heart, but we NEED Axl singing some slash compositions.

• Like 1

I am wanting to hear more about this album and USA tour. I guess Slash & Co. will tell more after the GNR European leg in July, but that seems like a long time from now. Will he be announcing more tour dates or is this USA tour just festivals? Does anyone know if there will be SMKC touring next year or is it still GNR? Thank you! :)

14 hours ago, frenchie87 said:

I am wanting to hear more about this album and USA tour. I guess Slash & Co. will tell more after the GNR European leg in July, but that seems like a long time from now. Will he be announcing more tour dates or is this USA tour just festivals? Does anyone know if there will be SMKC touring next year or is it still GNR? Thank you! :)

Yea, I'm waiting on the tour announcement, opted to not go see them last time since I hadn't gotten into Slash's solo material, boy to I regret it

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Ralphelmo said:

https://hear2zen.wordpress.com/2018/06/14/interview-todd-kerns/

H2Z: So, I know the SMKC record is done, has any scheduling been put in place for it yet?

Todd Kerns: Its coming out in the fall, I would say probably September. There should be a single out in the summer at some point. Of course, anything and everything can change, as no one has been given anything specific as yet. I believe we are having it mastered, so it has been recorded and mixed, and we are starting to deal with artwork and all those kinds of things, it’s definitely in the pipe line, and it’s great, it’s really great. I am so excited about it, in fact I listen to it quite regularly in my car.

H2Z: So, has a single been picked yet?

Todd Kerns: Oh yeah, sure has. It’s great. It has a certain classic rock vibe to it, which I think is really cool. It has a really great singalong chorus, and such a great riff, one of the best riffs on the album. It’s so strong. It’s one of those songs where you will go “Oh yeah!” (laughs)

Thank you! :)

So by Todd's comments, I have another 85 days (if it's released Sept. 7th) to 106 days (if it's released on Sept. 28th) till the album drops. Unless plans change.

3 minutes ago, Free Bird said:

Of course it's not expected but an Axl appearance would be the best that could happen. Not gonna happen though.

Agreed. The most realistic scenario would be either Duff or Richard.

Edited by Sosso