Slash's New Album - Conspirators III

Slash2baz

• 4 weeks later...

"We're working on new material for the next record," Slash tells Billboard. "When this tour's over we'll start going in and doing some pre-production and probably go into the studio some time in mid to late spring and record." Kennedy, of course, will also be spending time with his band Alter Bridge around then, but Slash promises that, "We just have a way of doing it. It all works out."

Song ideas have already started popping up and Slash reports they're sounding good. "They sound very rhythmic and that's definitely something that, for me personally, I'm going for," he says. "We'll see what that turns into. It changes. It sort of evolves; you start out with one idea and that sort of morphs into another idea. At this point it sounds like it's going to be really awesome, so I'm excited about it."

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/rock/6605643/slash-talks-new-material-touring-myles-kennedy

;)

• Like 3

Unholy is weak to me. Beneath has epic moments. But don't dig the lyrics.

The lyrics are the best thing about it. Who else has written a song about the horrors of the ivory trade and elephant poaching? Edited by Towelie
  • Like 1