Rogue One: A Star Wars Story **SPOILERS**

Facekicker

It's possible these Rogue One anthology movies could be better than the actual Star Wars trilogy movies. They defintely seem to be gearing them towards a more adult feel.

Edited by Bono
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, Dan H. said:

:lol: Forced Girl Power? That didn't feel forced at all. In fact it looked like it will likely be phenomenal.

Bono just doesn't like queers or women in Star Wars

You're an  idiot. I have nothng against gays lesbians, trans or bis and have nothing against them being in Star Wars IF it's for a purpose other than being poltically correct. Your studpidty though doesn't allow you to comprehend that without thinking it's a point of view expressing homophobia. Fucking loser. As for me not liking women in Star Wars again,  just a  fucking douchebag comment of yours with no real attempt to comprehend what's being said. I thought Rey was awesome but no I don't like women in Star Wars. I don't want gay characters forced into Star Wars just for the sake of appeasinga  demographic that doesn't even care about it. But no it's simply a matter of me not liking liking queers(you sound like an idiot using the word queer). 

Hunger Games, Divergent Series, new Ghostbusters, The 5th Wave, Sicario(awesome movie), Force Awakens etc etc and now Rogue One. Clearly there is an attempt in Hollywood the last few years to force the strong female lead onto the public. And if you read my entire post you moron, you'd see I said it looks awesome for sure. 

25 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

You idiots forget that the first six Star Wars films were a fuckin sausage fest. Besides, we're getting Han Solo and Boba Fett movies.

If you think any of us has forgtten that you're the idiot. The point is there is a very strong push in Hollywood to force the whole strong female lead down our throats lately. If you small minded goofs don't see how this is clearly a marketing strategy knowing that males will see the movie regardless and that by introducing female leads more young girls get into it then you're so clueless it's hilarious.  Plus nobody even really wants the Han Solo movie or Boba Fett movies. 

I have no problem with strong lead females but put them in roles that are realistic. How many strong females are the badass soldiers and "agents" in the real world? Exactly. I know it's a galaxy far far away and it's not our real world but let's keep the basic levels of realism in tact. 

If any of you would like to continue calling me a homphobe and an idiot for pointing out the clear agenda of having the "strong female lead" then kindly go fuck yourself if you're not even going to attempt to understand the points being made. 

• Like 2

I don't see how the lead having a vagina somehow equates to an agenda.

I think you just don't like women and gays. It's not the 70s anymore Bono, it's okay for there to be gays and chicks in Star Wars.

Of course, Bono is notorious 'round these parts for having a terrible and angry opinion about everything, so no huge shocker here

Edited by Dan H.
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, maynard said:

I have no problem with female leads but SW is clearly forcing the girl hero/evil male villain thing... it's kinda pathetic.

Not really picking up on the 'forced' part. There will be two films out of 8 that have female leads. 

By the end of the decade, there will be 12 STarwars movies (counting the spin offs) and only 4 of them will have female leads (3 of them all having the same lead). No big deal imo. Tho I will admit that a main female villain will also be cool. Don't really see where that can fit now tho...maybe te Fett film?