No New Album in 2015 (sorry guys)

tbh that's the worst gimmick there's ever been on here

just trying to find some humour

Try harder, your gimmick is really unfunny. Sorry.

Yeah...

xIolo.gif

Edited by wkuk04

Dean Delray and Tracii Guns think the GNR reunion would make billions of dollars. They suggest a GNR festival around the globe.

Flushing billions of dollars down the toilet to release CD II seems like Axl's style.

Doing nothing at all is more Axl's style these days.

How do you know? The guy could be busy all the time. The more & more I read comments on topics on here, its the same "Wayyy I didn't get what I want" moans echoing around.

No doubt. How DARE fans of an artist complain about their favorite band releasing one album in the last 20-plus years.

What horrible fans.

Personally, I think Axl and Team Brazil are doing a fine job running GnR.

The timely sharing of music with their fans.

The way they keep the fans updated with important band information is stellar and second to none. We know who is actually in the band, we know the band's touring plans, and we know about plans for a new album in the future. rock3rock3 rock3

"Person living with no forgiveness in heart, living worse punishment than death"
mr-miyagi-smiling.jpg

Tell that to bitter crybaby Axl Rose.

Its directed at you.

It should be directed to the one who is bitter. In this case, Axl Rose. :)

mr-miyagi-smiling.jpg

"Ambition without knowledge is like a boat on dry land"

Terrible quote. Try again.

Dean Delray and Tracii Guns think the GNR reunion would make billions of dollars. They suggest a GNR festival around the globe.

Flushing billions of dollars down the toilet to release CD II seems like Axl's style.

Doing nothing at all is more Axl's style these days.

How do you know? The guy could be busy all the time. The more & more I read comments on topics on here, its the same "Wayyy I didn't get what I want" moans echoing around.

No doubt. How DARE fans of an artist complain about their favorite band releasing one album in the last 20-plus years.

What horrible fans.

Personally, I think Axl and Team Brazil are doing a fine job running GnR.

The timely sharing of music with their fans.

The way they keep the fans updated with important band information is stellar and second to none. We know who is actually in the band, we know the band's touring plans, and we know about plans for a new album in the future. rock3rock3 rock3

"Person living with no forgiveness in heart, living worse punishment than death"

mr-miyagi-smiling.jpg

Tell that to bitter crybaby Axl Rose.

Its directed at you.

It should be directed to the one who is bitter. In this case, Axl Rose. :)

mr-miyagi-smiling.jpg

"Ambition without knowledge is like a boat on dry land"

Terrible quote. Try again.

Indeed. What if your ambition is to gain knowledge?

Was Axl not releasing Chinese Democracy 2 exclusively on Apple Music at WWDC a missed opportunity?

Not necessarily because over a billion users of Apple products might not have wanted on there devices. It's highly unfair to unsigned bands also.

• 2 weeks later...

Bumble as far as i'm aware had no intention of ever staying for the long term.

I don't understand how you come to that conclusion. He waited around and played Slash's parts for 8 years.

He was well paid for his service. Bumble said it himself before it became public knowledge. He thought it was private on his forum but it wasn't. GNR management was informed about his mercenary attitude and it almost blew his chance. He deleted every single post on his forum referring to GNR and in some cases those posts were taking the piss out of GNR!