Sign in to follow this  
BetterDay7

What Am I Doing Wrong?!

What am I doing wrong? I can't change my profile pic. I've tried several times, using different pictures, different sizes, even the one that I originally had. Nothing. Now I am just a blank!

I thought I was fairly Internet savvy but this has me beat it should be really simple!

Sorry if I am just being thick.

Cheers. BetterDay7

What am I doing wrong? I can't change my profile pic. I've tried several times, using different pictures, different sizes, even the one that I originally had. Nothing. Now I am just a blank!
I thought I was fairly Internet savvy but this has me beat it should be really simple!
Cheers. BetterDay7

can you link the picture you want to use? Maybe i can help you with formatting :)

(or PM me)

Edited by Strange Broue

Cheers. BetterDay7

It could be a formatting issue. Make sure the image you're trying to use isn't too large. Feel free to send me the picture and I'll see if I have any issues with it.

Cheers. BetterDay7

It could be a formatting issue. Make sure the image you're trying to use isn't too large. Feel free to send me the picture and I'll see if I have any issues with it.

Mmm. Well, I shrunk the image and still would not upload. Will see what I can do. Meanwhile, using Facebook pic... Thanks for the help offer.

Cheers. BetterDay7

Mmm. Well, I shrunk the image and still would not upload. Will see what I can do. Meanwhile, using Facebook pic... Thanks for the help offer.

Sent you a PM with my email address.