Mike Patton once defecated in Axl Rose’s orange juice

RnT

Mike was always a dickhead.

Difference with most other famous dickheads is that he does it knowingly and for his own amusement.

He is a talented cupcake.

EDIT : oh so the T.ROLL word automatically changes to "cupcake" now ? :lol:

Edited by The Glow Inc.
  • Like 1

Love Faith No More and Mike Patton is extremely talented, but he was always kind of a douchebag, especially back then. Also, he had a bizarre fetish at the time in that he did not enjoy using toilets for some reason, and as a result left "surprises" all over the place. Became known as a "shit terrorist" for that stuff. Also, I think the story was that someone threw a bottle of piss onstage, Patton stepped onto Axl's teleprompter and poured the bottle's contents over his own head.

Almost everybody defecates in Axl's juice in many ways .... so, nothing new ...

BTW ... Mike always was an idiot ... If you see the Dead Horse video, you'll see Axl falling on stage ... Mike was the responsible for that .

Edited by GUNNER PT

For the Everything's Ruined video the band dressed up as GNR. Jim Martin was Slash, Roddy was Duff, Mike was Axl.

It looks like they just fell off the tour bus to do that video.

Patton has said recently on the last five years that they were an ambitious band and instead of not doing the GNR tour they did it and bitched about it. It's was kind of an apology.

I'm not gonna jump on the bandwagon with the "never liked faith no more etc" comments but I will say that if true, it's a terrible thing to do to the singer of a band to take your band out on the road and giving you exposure to people who might never have heard your music otherwise.

Although, I do find this bit questionable: “[Mike] Patton once pissed all over Axl Rose’s cue cards while Guns N’ Roses were onstage and Axl was using them to shout his way through ‘Sweet Child ‘O Mine’."

Axl used monitors, not cue cards (who has someone stand there with cue cards during a live show?). Did Patton run out on stage, unzip his pants and piss all over the monitor while the band was playing? Even IF someone was sitting there with cue cards, did Patton run out, tell the guy holding the cue cards to hold still while he peed on them?

Edited by Chris 55