Mike Patton once defecated in Axl Rose’s orange juice

RnT

For the Everything's Ruined video the band dressed up as GNR. Jim Martin was Slash, Roddy was Duff, Mike was Axl.

Huh? I don't see that. I think Mike looks more like Axl in Falling to Pieces, with the kilt on and the long hair. But then that was 1989, so before Axl got the kilt.

On topic: yes, I think Patton has always been a douche, but I love him nonetheless.

Look at Roddy he's not playing a keyboard he's got a keyboard guitar thing and is chewing gum like Duff. Then at the end Jim goes down on his knees then back like Slash used. Patton not so much but he puts his boot up on the drum kit rock star style. He doesnt do that normally.

How dare Mike do this against a guy who beat his two girlfriends to a pulp, raped them, and forced one to shit in a litter tray. How dare Mike shit in the orange juice of a guy who wrote vile racist lyrics and covered a Charles Manson song. Axl is a pillar of society, a model citizen. But we must be outraged!

How dare Mike do this against a guy who beat his two girlfriends to a pulp, raped them, and forced one to shit in a litter tray. How dare Mike shit in the orange juice of a guy who wrote vile racist lyrics and covered a Charles Manson song. Axl is a pillar of society, a model citizen. But we must be outraged!

Hey I don't like women beaters, racists but I also don't like people who do drugs in front of infants and fuck there way into the limelight, do more coke in front of infants & basically get photographed being half nude with there own children who are now grown and developed and having an ulmost interbred party down at the beach.

Who the heck are you referring to here, Patton?

Hey I don't like women beaters, racists but I also don't like people who do drugs in front of infants and fuck there way into the limelight, do more coke in front of infants & basically get photographed being half nude with there own children who are now grown and developed and having an ulmost interbred party down at the beach.

Who the heck are you referring to here, Patton?

Seymour. (Not skinner)

I saw him play with Tomahawk at Metallica's Orion festival a few years back. Didn't like the music but its cool I can say I saw him

I saw Tomahawk on the Mit Gas tour and it was pretty amazing. My friend threw a bottle of piss at the stage but it just went sailing over the drummers head. God hates a coward, sonny.

Everybody loves Duff now. He's the new Raymond.

Yeah it's like he's trying to make amends for something. I guess he might feel like everyone thinks he was a total degenerate. But I don't think anyone thinks that?

I saw him play with Tomahawk at Metallica's Orion festival a few years back. Didn't like the music but its cool I can say I saw him

I saw Tomahawk on the Mit Gas tour and it was pretty amazing. My friend threw a bottle of piss at the stage but it just went sailing over the drummers head. God hates a coward, sonny.

My friend still has some bread that Trey Spruance threw to us at a Bungle gig in October 1995.

We will eat it one day and go tripping Ergot balls.

Now I'm paranoid about my tickets. I put them in books, then lose the books. I should have GNR Wembley 91 next to my Ian Botham autograph framed.

You got in the ring and had an audience with beefy all in one sweet, sweet summer? They just don't makes em like that no more!
  • Like 1

Now I'm paranoid about my tickets. I put them in books, then lose the books. I should have GNR Wembley 91 next to my Ian Botham autograph framed.

Did he sign that with a pen or that foul looking penis he has?

• 1 year later...

Not true.

Anyhow, Billy now said that the OJ poo part simply isn't true, telling Classic Rock:

"[Patton's antics are] a little bit of both [truth and fiction]. We had fun, bringing those images to the mainstream.

"But the Axl carton story wasn't true."

However, the musician did confirm that Mike's actions caused the band to get in trouble with Mr. Rose, saying: "That was true. And I have to say we deserved to get spanked."