Has Axl been spotted publicly since Vegas?

We have many reasons for Axl not being spotted yet.

1. People do not recognize him. We would, But we aren't exactly hanging around LA 24/7.

2. Axl is probably a VIP when he goes out. That means back door entrance and no cameras.

3. His house is huge and he has everything he needs there.

4. He might be changing his look once again. He doesn't exactly comeback from time off looking like he did before. So maybe a change of style, hair, or shape is on the way. Which might make him even less recognizable.

• Like 1

1. People do not recognize him. We would, But we aren't exactly hanging around LA 24/7.

2. Axl is probably a VIP when he goes out. That means back door entrance and no cameras.

4. He might be changing his look once again. He doesn't exactly comeback from time off looking like he did before. So maybe a change of style, hair, or shape is on the way. Which might make him even less recognizable.

Fair points lol

Just wondring if anyone had seen a picture online or something from 2015..... lol

Im thinking another 18 months before he pops up again ;)

If he were famous enough (see the GnR era/pre 1994ish) the paparazzi/general population would care. 1994ish-2000ish still had a tinge of caring. now- he's a circus act. no one cares (other than us die hards).

• Like 1

If he were famous enough (see the GnR era/pre 1994ish) the paparazzi/general population would care. 1994ish-2000ish still had a tinge of caring. now- he's a circus act. no one cares (other than us die hards).

He's not on tour, he's not on hot media so... if he's not looking any different, behaving like an asshole, announcing anything or dressed to impress, he won't generate media buzz, so they won't go after him.

• Like 1

No one does MIA quite like Axl lol

You aren't kidding. When he decides it's time to get away, he gets away for real.

I wonder if he shaved his head again? plastic surgery again? But who the fuck cares. The only things we want is to have a good fucking time and some rock n roll.

• Like 1

No one does MIA quite like Axl lol

You aren't kidding. When he decides it's time to get away, he gets away for real.

I wonder if he shaved his head again? plastic surgery again? But who the fuck cares. The only things we want is to have a good fucking time and some rock n roll.

And for him to not have that stupid mustache.

• Like 3

Axl is famous, but only the GNR fans care about him, he is not MJ or Madonna that everyone will recognize him or know its him, only a few people will know, I knew people who liked GNR and loved Axl, but they don't even know what Axl looks like now, I showed a 2014 pic of Axl to that friend of mine and she was like OMG IS THAT AXL, so well for some people they somehow expect Axl to look like how he was in the 80's

And as someone mentioned before he has a big mansion, he has the money, he would get everything he needs there, he has people to get stuff for him, I know he has a fav. Italian restaurant, I don't remember the name, most prob. Marc would know, so he would be going there to eat or something, Vicky said she saw Axl in In and Out a few years ago but Axl totally ignored her, I guess the people there din't even know it is Axl Rose

It's interesting to hear stories on here from people close to the band or live in the area and seem to know details of Axl's behaviour etc

Being from Oz he's hust a rockstar from half a world away lol

I guess what I'm getting at is do you think he goes out of the house more than he gets credit for? Or he truly is that much of a recluse?

He talked about going to places the paparazzi don't hang out and he just became savvy at not being noticed, plus he probably goes to places where they're used to seeing him and leave him alone. He did say he liked going to car shows. If he dresses differently, covers the tats, shaves the moustache off and doesn't wear a fedora, it's not going to register in people's minds that it's Axl, or any celebrity for that matter.

I saw this guy outside Carl's Jr who had more like blonde red Rasta dreads. He was taller than Axl but I saw him again getting in taxi and he had a guitar. But the first time I was like that's Axl. This guy looked more like an illusion era Axl but with dreads. It was pretty weird.

No disrespect to the OP or those discussing the topic, but I've never been concerned with what Axl's up to in his personal life. I'm a fan of his music and performances, so unless he's releasing music or performing somewhere near me, I couldn't care less what he's up to.

• Like 2

I saw this guy outside Carl's Jr who had more like blonde red Rasta dreads. He was taller than Axl but I saw him again getting in taxi and he had a guitar. But the first time I was like that's Axl. This guy looked more like an illusion era Axl but with dreads. It was pretty weird.

Back in 2006, I saw a guy who looked like Axl, but that time Axl's hair was braided and that guys hair was not braided and he had a mustache too and he was fat also, so basically I saw the 2010 version of Axl back in 2006

• Like 1

This guy was thin but same ginger Irish stock, the nose was close similar facial structure. But he looked more like a guitar player not Kenny Powers drunker cousin.

Do you like to post random things or you post things so you could be the person who has posted the most in this forum?

We likely won't see Axl again until he wants to be seen. He went seven years in the mid to late 90s with never being seen, save for one mug shot. I am curious whether he'll change his look up a bit. His most recent look has likely been the longest (four years or so). While agreed most care about the music, I do find it interesting how overtime Axl reintroduces himself to the public he changes up his personal appearance.

I lean towards the 'he's not out that often' camp.

If Axl is out and about people would recognise him, request pictures/selfies with him and autographs, one of which would certainly appear online. Axl does have fans, there are people who would recognise him and people do care. We only need to look back to when he was touring and numerous fan pics appeared, on Oxford Street in London, and by the Tyne river in Newcastle for example. Axl Rose is still an important celeb sighting by the man on the street, working in Starbucks/McDonald's etc or shopper alongside him. Particularly on LA, I mean they're an LA band (although that might be balanced by LA being a run with celebrities). My opinion anyway.

I don't think Axl would get the "closed doors" treatment either. It only takes on fan to bump into him, and he has millions.