'Spaghetti Incident' restaurant in NYC

I live on the Lower East Side in NYC and I was reading a free local publication today. There is a section where new businesses to the area are announced and sure enough there is a new restaurant to the area called "Spaghetti Incident" and it is indeed named after the GNR album of the same name. If you're in the area be sure to check it out. Here is the article below:

Spaghetti%20Incident%20restaurant_zpsvid

• Like 1

the amount of people bashing axl (cuz its the cool thing to do) is too damn high

No one is bashing Axl, people sue for small small things these days, and I assume as Axl doesnt has rights to the TSI name, like any GNR member who contributed can sue them, but none of them will sue, even Axl won't sue them. People who "Bash" Axl have legit reasons.

Anyways best of luck to the people who opened the Restaurant, I hope it runs well, maybe if I go to NY then I would visit, but the chances are less, It would be cool if they have a GNR booth, there should be a GNR themed restaurant, that would be pretty cool.

the amount of people bashing axl (cuz its the cool thing to do) is too damn high

like any GNR member who contributed can sue them

Yes, but you only mentioned Axl ... even if this is not a thread about him.

I even understand that you talked about Axl because there's this myth about him suing everybody and maybe you were just joking about it. But probably the guy was sued more times than he sued somebody. Even some GN'R former members, who you "forgot" to mention in your first post, already sued him. You just choosed to talk about him because it's funnier and cooler.

People who "Bash" Axl have legit reasons.

Someone opening a restaurant called TSI, isn't one of them ...

We can always find a legit reason to bash someone ... it doesn't mean we should do it everytime we can.

like any GNR member who contributed can sue them

Yes, but you only mentioned Axl ... even if this is not a thread about him.

I even understand that you talked about Axl because there's this myth about him suing everybody and maybe you were just joking about it. But probably the guy was sued more times than he sued somebody. Even some GN'R former members, who you "forgot" to mention in your first post, already sued him. You just choosed to talk about him because it's funnier and cooler.

People who "Bash" Axl have legit reasons.

Someone opening a restaurant called TSI, isn't one of them ...

We can always find a legit reason to bash someone ... it doesn't mean we should do it everytime we can.

and why are you assuming that people are bashing Axl over this? really I don't get your problem man, why do you want to start a spark for an argument or create fights? Really man T-R-O-L-L somewhere else.

Cash only? is that normal in N.Y.?

Its not normal, even small stores are taking cards, but well everyone prefers Cash

Edited by Slash787

and why are you assuming that people are bashing Axl over this? really I don't get your problem man, why do you want to start a spark for an argument or create fights? Really man T-R-O-L-L somewhere else.

I'm not assuming anything. I'm not the one who told you "the amount of people bashing axl (cuz its the cool thing to do) is too damn high" and I'm not the one who told "People who "Bash" Axl have legit reasons" ... I just replied to those afirmations and I don't understand why do you see it as a fight. The same way I don't understand why are you calling me a t.roll.

I'm not assuming you´re bashing Axl ... I even said that I understand why you talked about Axl (and not about the others) and that I understand that it's funnier to you.

Edited by GUNNER PT

I wouldn't say its normal, but its not abnormal to come across it here and there. For example, Peter Luger in Brooklyn still only accepts cash. Always a good idea to have some cash in your pocket!

• 5 months later...

Hey all,

I finally made it to The Spaghetti Incident last night for dinner. Kind of embarrassing that it took me so long considering its a 10 minute walk from my place. The place is terrific. For NYC prices its very cheap and the pasta is all homemade and fresh. Their rice ball appetizers are delicious too. If you find yourself in the area I strongly recommend it.

Sadly outside of the name of the restaurant there isn't any GNR memorabilia or references in the place.

Hey all,

I finally made it to The Spaghetti Incident last night for dinner. Kind of embarrassing that it took me so long considering its a 10 minute walk from my place. The place is terrific. For NYC prices its very cheap and the pasta is all homemade and fresh. Their rice ball appetizers are delicious too. If you find yourself in the area I strongly recommend it.

Sadly outside of the name of the restaurant there isn't any GNR memorabilia or references in the place.

Did you get a chance to meet the owners or something? I assume they would be GNR fans, but well maybe they just liked the name and kept it.

Hey all,

Did you get a chance to meet the owners or something? I assume they would be GNR fans, but well maybe they just liked the name and kept it.

I did not meet the owners, but if you read the first post in the thread I made over the summer the article says that the name was inspired by GNR.

I wouldn't say its normal, but its not abnormal to come across it here and there. For example, Peter Luger in Brooklyn still only accepts cash. Always a good idea to have some cash in your pocket!

Totally. You can always tell who the NYC newbies are: they're the ones who don't carry cash!