Insane Clown Posse w/Slash about Axl Rose

is it really just me who believes this song is about Axl Rose?

I saw a video of Slash in 1997 where he said he didn't want to do work with these clows but he later met them, listened to the song and he loved it so much.Slash was drunk during the interview and he made it sure to show he really likes the song. And this was during Axl vs Slash war at its highest . I believe at the very same interview Slash talked trash about Axl. It was on MTV.

I mean, think about it,just read the lyrics - it's Slash addressing Axl

Insane Clown Posse – “Halls Of Illusions” (1997)

Ticket please, thanks, walk through the door
Into the Halls Of Illusions, visit yours
And see what coulda and shoulda and woulda been real
But you had to fuck up tha whole deal

(tickets please - world tour / visit your illusion - Axl wanted the album to be called UYI /

coulda shoulda woulda - Slash leaving the band / fuck up the whole deal - Slash blames Axl)

Back to reality and what you're about
Your wife can't smile cuz ya knocked her teeth out
And she can't see straight from gettin hit
Cuz you're a fat fuckin drunk piece of shit

(Erin + Stephanie abuse case in court)

Look who's next it's Mr. Clarke
The dirty old man from the trailer park
You got your ticket? Thanks take your coat off
And later on, why not, I'll rip your throat off

(Gilby Clarke fired from GNR by Axl)

Richies, chickens and bitches just like you
In the Halls everybody gets a turn
To sit and witness your illusion before you burn

Ah, it's time to pack up and move to the next town
But we forgot Mr. Bigot, okay, dig it
We can't show you an illusion cuz we're all packed
But I'll still cut ya neck out, hows that?

(bigot - 1 in a million)

It isn't about that at all...

I have been an ICP fan from Riddle Box /Milenko to Hell's Pit era and this song isn't about Slash / Axl at all.

ICP has a mythology they rap about, called the Dark Carnival and basically it is about those dark entities that haunt rednecks and evil people and the message is that people should do good before they die and go either in Hell ( Hell's Pit ) or Heaven ( Shangri La ).

It's a white trash version of Catholicism where Jesus is replaced with Evil clowns if you like and this song is about people who fucked up and what their lives could have been if they had not.

Mr Clarke could be anyone but the name was most likely used because of Mike E. Clarke, their producer.

Other than that, this song was recorded long before Slash recorded his guitar parts...

• Like 2

ICP has a mythology they rap about, called the Dark Carnival and basically it is about those dark entities that haunt rednecks and evil people and the message is that people should do good before they die and go either in Hell ( Hell's Pit ) or Heaven ( Shangri La ).

It's a white trash version of Catholicism where Jesus is replaced with Evil clowns if you like and this song is about people who fucked up and what their lives could have been if they had not.

Hahahhahaha. Stupid!

What are you doing, Glow? :lol:

Juggalos only exist in America as far as I know...I've liked ICP since 97 (thanks to this song and album) and didn't even know people actually for real did that until a couple of years ago.

ICP are ok, the Great Milenko being their best album. I still own that CD with it's reflective cover (they later changed the reflective to grey colour, probably to cut costs). The track feat. Slash is one of their best, and Slash really add's something to the song. As for the track in question being about Axl Rose, I say 'no'.

This song has nothing to do with Axl at all as "The Glow" mentioned earlier. The song in question is on their album the Great Milenko the 4th "Jokers Card" in the 6 card series. Each card has a specific theme. The 4th card is about Greed mainly as well as other topics this song just tells a stroy and nothing more. So to the member who tried to conect the lyrics of the song to the Axl Slash situation I could understand trying to piece things together but again no even though Joe Bruce (Violent J) is a fan of Guns N Roses this song was by no means written with the Axl Slash fued in mind.

This song has nothing to do with Axl at all as "The Glow" mentioned earlier. The song in question is on their album the Great Milenko the 4th "Jokers Card" in the 6 card series. Each card has a specific theme. The 4th card is about Greed mainly as well as other topics this song just tells a stroy and nothing more. So to the member who tried to conect the lyrics of the song to the Axl Slash situation I could understand trying to piece things together but again no even though Joe Bruce (Violent J) is a fan of Guns N Roses this song was by no means written with the Axl Slash fued in mind.

I thought each album represents a side of a Jokers box. Hence 6 sides. 6 albums commitment = quite a rod for their backs. I lost interest about the time of The Wraith: Shangri - La, as the album failed to do anything for me.

Tangential: Joseph Bruce from ICP claimed that Slash said the following about Axl: I wrote a whole fucking album about Axl Rose, and he never even knew it.[...] fuck that cocksucker...[...] he's a fucking asshole [Joseph Bruce from Insane Clown Posse, "Behind the Paint", 2003].

Tangential: Joseph Bruce from ICP claimed that Slash said the following about Axl: I wrote a whole fucking album about Axl Rose, and he never even knew it.[...] fuck that cocksucker...[...] he's a fucking asshole [Joseph Bruce from Insane Clown Posse, "Behind the Paint", 2003].

Slash has admitted the lyrics of IFOS were about Axl. The end of the partnership between Axl and Slash was ugly. Slash also said he was bitter, which is understandable considering Axl's shenanigans.