DJ Ashba quits Guns N' Roses

Tbh, I could not see this coming, but this is the proper way how to put things without months of unnecessary hinting comments.

The thing that bothers me is that if Ashba couldn't make it with Axl anymore than nobody can.

Despite all the hate he was getting there, he deserves respect for this gesture. Good luck to him in his future with Sixx: A.M.!

• Like 2

I do believe the band may be dead, and I don't think I've ever said that before. Since I have been a fan who paid attention, they have never had to replace two guitar players at the same time before. This lineup really felt like a lineup over the past six years, and I just don't see how they recover from the two lead guitarists leaving.

That said, there is one lineup that could still make a splash with a tour, a show, a one-off performance... I can't believe I'm saying this, but #ReunionStartsNow?

• Like 1

I am ambivalent to Dj leaving, he was a positive guy who seemed to get on with Axl and my hope was that he would inspire and push Axl forward. On the other hand...

But him leaving can't possibly be good for the band. Hoping for a comment from Axl soon.

• Like 1

I am ambivalent to Dj leaving, he was a positive guy who seemed to get on with Axl and my hope was that he would inspire and push Axl forward. On the other hand...

But him leaving can't possibly be good for the band. Hoping for a comment from Axl soon.

His next comment will probably be an unfunny tweet about random news.

I wonder how long it will take him to find out that Ashba left.

• Like 3

Told ya so. I believe most people's response when I said this was inevitable and that Ashba was gone to Sixx AM was 'he'll never leave Axl'.

Note him citing being able to create music with his other band as his primary reasoning. So once again Axl loses another musician to his own laziness and inability to put out music, and this time it's his biggest cheerleader.

If the Mats hadn't collapsed again Tommy would be gone too. There is no band at this point, and if Axl was anywhere near releasing something, people wouldn't be leaving. Time to close up shop.

• Like 2