DJ Ashba quits Guns N' Roses

This bands just gonna end up being Axl and a bunch of sock puppets soon.

SOCK PUPPET (Axls voice through gritted teeth): You're the best lead singer in the whoooooole world!

AXL: Thanks Socky.

*massages his bollocks with the sock on his hand*

:lol:

Now has an image of Mick Foley wankin off Axl Rose

I only hope it lasts out til dinner time :lol:

This bands just gonna end up being Axl and a bunch of sock puppets soon.

SOCK PUPPET (Axls voice through gritted teeth): You're the best lead singer in the whoooooole world!

AXL: Thanks Socky.

*massages his bollocks with the sock on his hand*

:lol:

This band has been Axl and a bunch of sock puppets since Chinese Democracy failed to come out in 2002. And eventually Buckethead quit in 2004. Edited by username
  • Like 1

Do you guys think Axl will say something about it? I was not here the last time someone left the band publicly. In those cases did Axl say something, or he just kept hidden until the next tour?

I assume the GNR twitter page will just retweet what Ashba said

Brain left in 2006 and in 2009 Axl said that Brain is still working with the band lol

I also completely fail to believe that after the CD debacle the label are going to let Axl release a follow up with no tour or TV performances to promote it. Seems to me he'd need a band for that....

So the only thing not pointing to 'no future' is a vague claim of Axl tinkering in the studio, much like he was for the latter half of the 90s and the early to mid 2000s. Hmm, not exactly reassuring.

Why was Bumblefoot asked to 'respect an agreement' but Ashba was able to share that he no longer works in Axl's band?

I assume different contracts, simple as that.

That's really the first thing I thought about, but why would Bumblefoot be forced to respect that part of his contract when his bandmate is able to freely say he has quit? It's not "right" to put Bumblefoot in that position, tbh.

Do you guys think Axl will say something about it? I was not here the last time someone left the band publicly. In those cases did Axl say something, or he just kept hidden until the next tour?

The last time Axl commented on a member leaving was Buckethead in 2004.

• Like 1

I don't buy the whole "Axl's priority is working on new material." Axl is focused on new material and wants to complete an album, right? But... he doesn't care if the musicians that work with him performing part of that material live come and go? He now needs 2 lead guitarists.

I have a very hard time believing it too. We've just been through this so many times. And the one thing that continues to stick out like a sore thumb to me is that Axl said the fucking album was finished. It's like the one thing he's said in years. So which is it? Is the album done or is he working on it? Which one is the lie?

• Like 1

The last time Axl commented on a member leaving was Buckethead in 2004.

In which it was revealed that, in fact, 90% of the worlds problems, from famine in Rwanda to the nuclear arms race to the fact that the O zone layer is depleting were all Buckets fault.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, no bumblefoot, no ashba, this is the worst shape the band has been in since the 90s....

I rather see Axl play with a bunch of nobodies than have him play with ppl who think they are really cool. Like Axl=GNR NOT Axl, bumblefoot, DJ Ashba=GNR

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, no bumblefoot, no ashba, this is the worst shape the band has been in since the 90s....

I rather see Axl play with a bunch of nobodies than have him play with ppl who think they are really cool. Like Axl=GNR NOT Axl, bumblefoot, DJ Ashba=GNR

Axl has been playing with a bunch of nobodies for years! Haven't you people been paying attention at all?! :huh:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Axl has been playing with a bunch of nobodies for years! Haven't you people been paying attention at all?! :huh:

Nobodies as in we don't even know their name and they don't try to make their own music or clothing lines.

WOW

#integrity #friends4lyf #takeabullet

On a serious note, I'll give DJ some thanks. He contributed in some capacity to my best years of following the band and all three GNR gigs I've seen were with him. Honestly, with him and Ron gone, Tommy not giving a fuck, Richard having other projects, etc then what is the point?

Unfortunatly, I don't see anything else from the Chinese Democracy sessions ever seeing the light of day. It seems that a reunion is the only place to go.

Edited by ZoSoRose
  • Like 2