DJ Ashba quits Guns N' Roses

Axl can't unleash a new album/tour/band with two brand new guitar players. Not after losing the original band, then losing Robin/Bucket.

So either Bumble will be back.

Or, once Slash's current tour is over - reunion.

Those have to be the only two options.

Can you imagine Axl rolling out with another version of the band with two new guitar players? The jokes that would bring from everybody?

are you kidding? Nobody other than us geeks on the fan forums even knew who was in NuGnR's.

Axl can replace Ashba and Bumble with two other no name shredders and keep on milking that cow to the last drop and noboby will be the wiser.

• Like 2

Axl can't unleash a new album/tour/band with two brand new guitar players. Not after losing the original band, then losing Robin/Bucket.

Devil's Advocate: Axl is no longer interested in performing live. His only priorities are funny voice add-ons and overdubs on top of 17 layers of much complex so perfectionism. Perhaps he'll perform again, perhaps not. He has no plans to do so.

Fortus should quit on Axl too, just for the lulz.

Fortus is probably the least memberey member of GnR, I mean it's pretty clear that he's just a guitarist for hire type. Didn't I see him playing for Rihanna once?

Can I jog your member memory?.....if Fortus is the least memberey, who would you consider to be demonstrably the biggest member in Guns N' Roses? And is he in fact, one of the biggest members in all of music?

Oh you won't find a member bigger than Axl in the whole music industry mate :lol:

Quote from: mortismurphy on Today at 12:30:59 PM

You think Axl will continue?

Yes.

/jarmo

I can't even imagine where axl's head is at right now

What is happening in Jarmo's forum? they are supporting Ashba or they are saying he backstabbed Axl?

When will the lady with the huge Ashba/GnR back tattoo release a statement?

Dj-Slashba-Tattoo.jpg

Not a good day for her. :lol:

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA!

It is with a light heart and a tear in my eye that i say...

Wankerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

:lol:

• Like 1

Reznor's busy with other things (although dropping an NIN album out of the blue wouldn't be out of character for him), so I guess Robin's available, but would he really want to re-join the band and end up in the same situation he left in 2008? Maybe they could get him to tour or something but I doubt he'd fully re-join the band.

Honestly, I think that's that. If guys are bailing it's likely because there's nothing happening in the near future. And guys bailing will give Axl and excuse to have nothing happen in the near future - now they can't release an album until they find a new guitar player, re-record, etc, etc, etc, etc.

Quote from: mortismurphy on Today at 12:30:59 PM

You think Axl will continue?

Yes.

/jarmo

I can't even imagine where axl's head is at right now

What is happening in Jarmo's forum? they are supporting Ashba or they are saying he backstabbed Axl?

Who cares?

When will the lady with the huge Ashba/GnR back tattoo release a statement?

Dj-Slashba-Tattoo.jpgNot a good day for her. :lol:

Still works. First shot is the publicity shot they used on the website when he joined Guns, middle one is him mangling the Patience solo, the one on the right is him fucking off to join Sixx AM.

Edited by tomfriend
  • Like 3

So either Bumble will be back.

Or, once Slash's current tour is over - reunion.

Those have to be the only two options.

Can you imagine Axl rolling out with another version of the band with two new guitar players? The jokes that would bring from everybody?

are you kidding? Nobody other than us geeks on the fan forums even knew who was in NuGnR's.

Axl can replace Ashba and Bumble with two other no name shredders and keep on milking that cow to the last drop and noboby will be the wiser.

Sadly, this. At this point everybody in GnR other than Axl Rose is utterly replaceable.

I really can't see two new guitarists coming in. I don't know what he'll do, but this is the fourth guitar player to quit New Guns (not counting Tobias).

Is a reunion actually happening? I'm surprised people are talking so much about this. What is there to go on besides Eddie Trunk's comments?

Reznor's busy with other things (although dropping an NIN album out of the blue wouldn't be out of character for him), so I guess Robin's available, but would he really want to re-join the band and end up in the same situation he left in 2008? Maybe they could get him to tour or something but I doubt he'd fully re-join the band.

Honestly, I think that's that. If guys are bailing it's likely because there's nothing happening in the near future. And guys bailing will give Axl and excuse to have nothing happen in the near future - now they can't release an album until they find a new guitar player, re-record, etc, etc, etc, etc.

Definitely.

This is music to Axl's ears. Now he has a justification for doing jackshit for the next three years, which he was planning to do anyway, but this is the icing on the cake.

I really can't see two new guitarists coming in. I don't know what he'll do, but this is the fourth guitar player to quit New Guns (not counting Tobias).

Is a reunion actually happening? I'm surprised people are talking so much about this. What is there to go on besides Eddie Trunk's comments?

Slash comments on CBS interview.