GN’R Reps Confirm Ron “Bumblefoot” Thal Has Left The Band

I assumed Bumblefoot was being 'evasive' as he didn't need any legal letter(s) from Mr Rose showing up on the doorstep. I never knew DJ Ashba quit Gn'R also - Woo-hoo! ..my guess is, the door is open for all to return.

Maybe this is the end of Axl's Gn'R. Maybe Axl only has plans to release material based on what he has in the vaults. Maybe Slash, Robin or even Buckethead will return. Who really knows?

Thinking about it, Slash returning would be a bad thing, as too much time has passed. I'd liked to hear Robin perform This I Love live. I wouldn't mind hearing all the unreleased Buckethead material recorded during the CD sessions.

I'm pretty much done with GN'R. And I defended them on here for years...

Yeah, I never expected to be so...ambivalent to this band completely falling apart. I wanted them to do so much more than what they did, but here we are, hemorrhaging members and with no clue if Axl will ever show his face again.

Downzy, Russ or Gunsguy, if you have some real contacts or insiders, then did they tell you something about Ron before, like duh i know it was obvious he left, but what are your contacts saying about this "confirmed source".

Downzy, Russ or Gunsguy, if you have some real contacts or insiders, then did they tell you something about Ron before, like duh i know it was obvious he left, but what are your contacts saying about this "confirmed source".

See Gunsguys confirmation below:

So BBF has really left?

There goes my smile.

Yes he has

So BBF has really left?

There goes my smile.

Yes he has

You guys know the source and know it's legit?

So BBF has really left?

There goes my smile.

Yes he has

and who confirmed with gunsguy?

I can say that what the radio said here in this thread is 100% true, verified by multiple sources. You are just going to have to take my word for it.

As far as Ron not coming out and saying anything I am unsure if that was a personal choice or something else, hopefully some clarity on this will come out eventually.

Ron has been gone since the last time he stepped foot off the stage in Vegas.

We all knew didn't we? This radio thing is your confirmation. Ron has been eluding to this for a year

Edited by gunsguy
  • Like 3

I can say that what the radio said here in this thread is 100% true, verified by multiple sources. You are just going to have to take my word for it.

As far as Ron not coming out and saying anything I am unsure if that was a personal choice or something else, hopefully some clarity on this will come out eventually.

GG, do you think we'll ever see (based on souces) Axl on stage again, or another GN'R album within the next 2 years?

If Ron chose to keep that mystery shit to use GnR to promote himself on this tour with that setlist full of GnR classics, interviews about the band's status and such, he's COMPLETELY lost my respect. DJ had more integrity, what a let down.

GG, do you think we'll ever see (based on souces) Axl on stage again, or another GN'R album within the next 2 years?

Here is what I will say and answer this directly. Do I *think* this stuff will happen? Yes, I do *think* it will. That is not any sort of knowledge but I do believe you and I have not seen the last of Axl Rose :)

• Like 2

We all knew didn't we? This radio thing is your confirmation. Ron has been eluding to this for a year

and do you know who was this "confirmed source" ?

I do not know that, no. There are many in the camp that have this knowledge so it would be impossible to confirm who said what when. I can say that the radio station didn't make this up, they must have talked to someone close to the band.

Edited by gunsguy

If Ron chose to keep that mystery shit to use GnR to promote himself on this tour with that setlist full of GnR classics, interviews about the band's status and such, he's COMPLETELY lost my respect. DJ had more integrity, what a let down.

I did message him saying that he should come out and say it to the fans, I told him that Ashba did it, so what is stopping you, I told him I know you are a nice person but because of this many people and fans are putting you in the bad light so its better to come out in the open and tell the reality, but well he gave no reply to me.

Ron is deleting all the posts to him regarding his departure on FB.

Really? Again I do not know what reason Ron has to not mention these things directly, it could be contractual or personal I can't say

I love Ron, I must say. I think Ron is a fucking awesome guitar player and human. He must have reasons, whatever they are.

Edited by gunsguy
  • Like 1

Here is what I will say and answer this directly. Do I *think* this stuff will happen? Yes, I do *think* it will. That is not any sort of knowledge but I do believe you and I have not seen the last of Axl Rose :)

Hope so :) Here's hoping he comes back in shape, rockin a cool rockstar look and singing like he did at the end of the Vegas run. Because of family issues I couldn't make the gigs the last few years but if they hit NYC I'd gladly see Axl in action again. Here's hoping.

Hope so :) Here's hoping he comes back in shape, rockin a cool rockstar look and singing like he did at the end of the Vegas run. Because of family issues I couldn't make the gigs the last few years but if they hit NYC I'd gladly see Axl in action again. Here's hoping.

We shall see!

I do not know that, no. There are many in the camp that have this knowledge so it would be impossible to confirm who said what when. I can say that the radio station didn't make this up, they must have talked to someone close to the band.

I am kinda new in here, so I don't know you very well, I just know a few things from here and there about you, are you some one close to the band or some kind of insider or someone who works or worked with the band or you know some one from the management? Im not questioning your credibility, im just asking generally.

I am kinda new in here, so I don't know you very well, I just know a few things from here and there about you, are you some one close to the band or some kind of insider or someone who works or worked with the band or you know some one from the management? Im not questioning your credibility, im just asking generally.

I have been here since day 1. I am the reporter for the site and have some abilities to confirm or deny something by way of the GN'R camp, band members, etc. If I suspect something I say so, if I confirm something it is because it is true.

I am not really an insider or anything of the sort but I am able to confirm or deny sometimes if the info is avail to me.

For instance, Ron is out I know that for a fact. Do I know whats happening next year? No I do not.

Edited by gunsguy
  • Like 2

I have been here since day 1. I am the reporter for the site and have some abilities to confirm or deny something by way of the GN'R camp, band members, etc. If I suspect something I say so, if I confirm something it is because it is true.

I am not really an insider or anything of the sort but I am able to confirm or deny sometimes if the info is avail to me.

For instance, Ron is out I know that for a fact. Do I know whats happening next year? No I do not.

Thats cool, nice to meet you, but like do you have some actual contacts with the management or someone close working to the band? like for example Downzy and Beta/Fernando are not buddies, but he knows how to contact her, even though she doesn't replies him lol, but like she knows who he is and all, so like that do you know anyone?

Ron is deleting all the posts to him regarding his departure on FB.

Really? Again I do not know what reason Ron has to not mention these things directly, it could be contractual or personal I can't say

I love Ron, I must say. I think Ron is a fucking awesome guitar player and human. He must have reasons, whatever they are.

Could not agree more.

Thats cool, nice to meet you, but like do you have some actual contacts with the management or someone close working to the band? like for example Downzy and Beta/Fernando are not buddies, but he knows how to contact her, even though she doesn't replies him lol, but like she knows who he is and all, so like that do you know anyone?

I've asked you this several times both in private and in public: please stop posting these kinds of questions all over the forum. If you have questions for anyone about who/why/how/what/etc etc etc, please use the PM system to ask them or myself if need be. All posts like this do is derail threads. This will be the last verbal warning of any kind on this.

• Like 1