Dear Fermanager,

Gotta be honest and say that I think it's great that Fernando can appreciate the humor that goes around the forums.

Probably best for his blood pressure. Not to mention his boss. Then again Axl more than held his own when he posted.

I totally agree that it's best for your health to see the humor in things.

Maybe Axl is a big fan of Samuel Beckett. It would explain a lot. :lol:

Fernando seems cool to me, it's obviously a great job at times, and a huge headache at others, but it's good to see he has a sense of humour about the whole thing.

It's definitely time for some dialogue. Hopefully he drops in for at least a brief comment, or maybe a three-hour chat. Even if there isn't much going on at the moment, there must be something they can tell the fans.

Gotta be honest and say that I think it's great that Fernando can appreciate the humor that goes around the forums.

I agree. All GNR issues aside, good on him. Thread is meant as lighthearted fun.

But I do expect him to heed the call. :max:

• Like 1

As long as we're making requests from Fermanager, how about the pic of the fans out back of the Electric Factory in 2012? The full picture never came out, so I don't have evidence of my meeting Axl.

Hierarchy of things to release:

1) That picture

2) More than 20 seconds of that pro-shot

3) New music maybe

• Like 1

I agree. All GNR issues aside, good on him. Thread is meant as lighthearted fun.

Speaking of lighthearted fun, I did this at the bar last night:

15n37o2.png

• Like 2

Speaking of lighthearted fun, I did this at the bar last night:

15n37o2.png

What was the reaction when it played...

What did become of that 3 hour meeting?

It was a "3 hour meeting to give you what you need most - news."

It must have turned into a conversation about fernando's trash emptying frequency and make sure beta take care him by properly aligning all food labels to point perfectly straight forward in the pantry. Because Absolutely nothing ever came of it news-wise.

Edited by nambis
  • Like 1

It's kind of sad that Axl and TB think the fans are the enemy, to be reviled, viewed with contempt and disdain. They don't give a crap about us and they all probably had a big laugh at Manets' letter, which is sad. They think we're just a bunch of sheep. Beta especially probably loathes every single fan Axl has.

So this is an attempt to get Fernando to come make some comments here?

That would be cool, I doubt he'll do it though. It will just turn into a discussion about Axl at that point. Which would be uncomfortable for him. But if we keep the questions down to management issues then that would be cool, however most questions require an Axl approved answer.

What do you think Fernando? Can you answer some of our questions or just have a discussion with us on the status of gnr? Are shows in the plans for next year? Are you guys seeking two guitar replacements, or going back to one main lead guitarist? And finally as a gnr fan, why should I remain optimistic about the future of the band?

It's gotta be hard for the guy to know who his true friends are and who is kissing his ass to get a piece of Axl. Also it's gotta get old getting tons of messages from kids who think he is their "friend" on Facebook and that he owes them some kind of answers. From the outside looking in,it seems like a great job,getting paid to travel the world. Having said that I'm sure he's always getting requests from legitimate publications about GnR and if they don't get an answer,I doubt we will though it isn't like these other Forums are some great secret. If he posts at Jarmo's ,we'll all hear about it anyway.

Edited by Subtle Signs

It was a "3 hour meeting to give you what you need most - news."It must have turned into a conversation about fernando's trash emptying frequency and make sure beta take care him by properly aligning all food labels to point perfectly straight forward in the pantry. Because Absolutely nothing ever came of it news-wise.

Well remembered, and exactly. Gee willickers kids, I'm so peachy keen to hear what's coming next from the then fully-intact but now inactive and 2 guitarists down band who's 3 hour meeting to provide news resulted in still no news whatsoever 18 months later! 2016 is going to be a GREAT year for Guns N' Roses fans!

*cartwheels off into the sunset*

It was a "3 hour meeting to give you what you need most - news."It must have turned into a conversation about fernando's trash emptying frequency and make sure beta take care him by properly aligning all food labels to point perfectly straight forward in the pantry. Because Absolutely nothing ever came of it news-wise.

Well remembered, and exactly. Gee willickers kids, I'm so peachy keen to hear what's coming next from the then fully-intact but now inactive and 2 guitarists down band who's 3 hour meeting to provide news resulted in still no news whatsoever 18 months later! 2016 is going to be a GREAT year for Guns N' Roses fans!

*cartwheels off into the sunset*

Remember what Axl says about the internet. It is one big trash can.