Any crazy personality quirks you noticed?

Hello Marc

Maybe this question has been asked before. Apologies if it has been.

Vicky Hamilton once said (and I think it was in Slash's book too) that the day GNR had to be signed, Axl lost his lenses and was mad n nowhere to be found. He was found minutes before the meeting in a yoga pose on the top of some building.

And ofcourse there have been other stories ever since.

Have you noticed any wacky personality quirks of original GNR members that were funny and weird? Stories please.

Marc ofcourse you did! haha they were all a little bit crazy weren't they? ;) i have finished Duff's It's So easy book recently, and it is very interesting to read how he experienced everything. and yeah some crazy things happend around them 5 :P and it is very impressive how he beat his addictions and how he turned to the gym and how mountainbiking was a way for him.

Hello Marc

Maybe this question has been asked before. Apologies if it has been.

Vicky Hamilton once said (and I think it was in Slash's book too) that the day GNR had to be signed, Axl lost his lenses and was mad n nowhere to be found. He was found minutes before the meeting in a yoga pose on the top of some building.

And ofcourse there have been other stories ever since.

Have you noticed any wacky personality quirks of original GNR members that were funny and weird? Stories please.

i suggest you to read more books about the band dude, and from band members themselves they all tell lots of interesting stories

Edited by GNRmello77