Slash comments on talking with Axl again - "It was probably way over due. It's very cool."

cant watch the video, im having a lot of issues trying to load it on iPad.

Can somebody transcribe what Slash has said?

Interviewer: I heard you made friends with Axl Rose again, how was that possible after all these years?

Slash: It was, it was, it was probably way overdue, you know, but uh, it's, it's very cool at this point, let some of that - dispel some of that negative stuff that was going on for so long?

Interviewer: So, will the Guns N' Roses ever perform together again?

Slash: (Chuckle) Oh, I couldn't answer that...

Interviewer: Why

Pause

Slash: Let's get off the subject, that's an old one.

• Like 1

The 'chances-on-a-reunion' barometer just went from 1 to about a 6 or 7 I would say.

Remember Del wishing Slash a happy birthday? Obviously whatever happened happened before, or in, July this year.

Isn't it funny how once Axl forgives and forgets then Del also finds it in his heart to do the same?

The 'chances-on-a-reunion' barometer just went from 1 to about a 6 or 7 I would say.

Remember Del wishing Slash a happy birthday? Obviously whatever happened happened before, or in, July this year.

Isn't it funny how once Axl forgives and forgets then Del also finds it in his heart to do the same?

The phrase 'organ grinders monkey' comes to mind :lol:

• Like 1

This is seriously the best news ever. Feels like Christmas has come early. Like I'm Harry Potter living under the cupboard at Privet Drive and Hagrid's just walked his fat ass in and said "Ey, you're going to Ogwarts, 'Arry". Like Fred Astaire did a goddamn tap dance in Heaven for God to make this happen.

• Like 3

This is really good! It may not mean that GN'R will reunite but there's a higher probability of at least guest appearances by Slash with nuGN'R and Axl with SMKC!

And if not then it's great that two old friends talk again!

If they reunite I will feel embarrassed for Slash watching Team Brazil, Jarmo and Del suddenly start slathering on his dick. Somebody will have to explain to Slash that this is how these people operate.

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Like 2

This is really good! It may not mean that GN'R will reunite but there's a higher probability of at least guest appearances by Slash with nuGN'R and Axl with SMKC!

And if not then it's great that two old friends talk again!

I hope Slash has more self-respect than to grace NuGNR with his presence.

Interesting.

No not really.

They are both adults. And brothers do tend to fight and forgive over time.

How on earth can you sit there and say this isn't interesting? I've seen it all now. A fan on a GnR site saying that Axl and Slash mending fences isn't interesting and sluffing it off as if they just had a minor disagreement that last a few months. WTF? Not interesting. Gimme a break.

This is actually the first time in a LONG LONG time that anyone involve din GnR said something that even remotely surprised me let alone made me think "Holy shit did I just hear that?" I had to watch it twice it was so unexpected.

Edited by Bono
  • Like 2

This is no time for negativity and the usual bile. Isn't this what people have been wanting to hear for years? Is this not perhaps the first step toward something great?
Axl and Slash, before this, hadn't spoken or traded words since 1996. Now that they're talking, PERHAPS a lot of shit and miscommunication on both sides can be cleared up, perhaps leading to something more.

• Like 1