Slash comments on talking with Axl again - "It was probably way over due. It's very cool."

6-7 million is a pretty low number. I don't think that takes into account the last 4 years or so. Conservatively, I think its probably around 8-10 million at this point. Even with a reunion I think it'll be hard for Guns to match CD's success in today's climate.

id be willing to bet that there arent even 6 million people who know what chinese democracy even is, let alone who bought it... seriously, just ask a random stranger if they know what it is and see what they say

6-7 million is a pretty low number. I don't think that takes into account the last 4 years or so. Conservatively, I think its probably around 8-10 million at this point. Even with a reunion I think it'll be hard for Guns to match CD's success in today's climate.

id be willing to bet that there arent even 6 million people who know what chinese democracy even is, let alone who bought it... seriously, just ask a random stranger if they know what it is and see what they say

Heh, in a world with 6 billion people you wouldn't expect any "random stranger" to know something that is only known to 6 million. The odds is one in a thousand.

Any

Anyone and everyone who hasn't heard Chinese Democracy should be rounded up and sent to "re-education" camps. Come to think of it, Fema started building their internment bases around 2008. I'm not saying there's necessarily any correlation, but Jade is a Chinese proverb.

The fight between Rusty and wkuk is more boring than a GNR setlist in the past few years.....

Normally i wouldn't call out this one, but literally every second thread ruined by you two

Just stop pls

:blink:

This is the only topic. Try the ignore feature if it bothers you so much. I can speak for both of us when I say we do not care if you're bored.

Even one of the admins liked my post

It seems i'm not the only one who fed up with both of you and your bullshit debate

Anyway another good job of ruining a topic that has nothing to do with CD

Great job, people

Edited by Strange Broue

The fight between Rusty and wkuk is more boring than a GNR setlist in the past few years.....

Normally i wouldn't call out this one, but literally every second thread ruined by you two

Just stop pls

This is the only topic. Try the ignore feature if it bothers you so much. I can speak for both of us when I say we do not care if you're bored.

It seems i'm not the only one who fed up with both of you and your bullshit debate

Great job, people

That doesn't give your post some gold or platinum status. No rules have been broken so bottle it. Use the ignore and quit bitching if it bothers you.

Just stop pls

Great job, people

That doesn't give your post some gold or platinum status. No rules have been broken so bottle it. Use the ignore and quit bitching if it bothers you.
Don't worry about crash diet. 90% of his posts are him complaining about other posters. Or bashing the mods on here for giving some posters special favors. Kid hates this forum with a passion but can't stop posting here. He had been banned and came back under a new name. Has been suspended under his new name and completely bashes this forum, Downzy and the mods constantly.

Not sure which is more strange. The fact that the mods let him keep posting his negativity. Or that he keeps posting at a forum that he hates.

Did you see the post where he criticized another poster for their poor English?

Just stop pls

Great job, people

Don't worry about crash diet. 90% of his posts are him complaining about other posters. Or bashing the mods on here for giving some posters special favors. Kid hates this forum with a passion but can't stop posting here. He had been banned and came back under a new name. Has been suspended under his new name and completely bashes this forum, Downzy and the mods constantly.

Not sure which is more strange. The fact that the mods let him keep posting his negativity. Or that he keeps posting at a forum that he hates.

To be honest, I don't even pay him any mind so I haven't noticed his stuff. He just looks like a crybaby and thinks his tears are justified because someone "liked" his post. Funny and sad at the same time.

Just stop pls

Great job, people

To be honest, I don't even pay him any mind so I haven't noticed his stuff. He just looks like a crybaby and thinks his tears are justified because someone "liked" his post. Funny and sad at the same time.

That's probably the best route. I read them for their comedic value.

I hope that we actually get some information in the 2-4 month time frame that will at least address the current state of the band and what comes next. I'd love to see a reunion, but honestly I would rather have new music. If we could get the rest of the cd leftovers and a new album by the original band followed by a tour, they could then ride into the sunset. Somehow though, they will

Probably waste another 10 years while still telling us information is coming

Just stop pls

Great job, people

are you talking about yourself Groghan?

still bitter after all these months aye?

• Like 3

Just stop pls

Great job, people

Lol. Bitter about what? Anybody bitter or angry in a rock forum needs their head examined.

Not bitter at all. I, like most posters, just get tired of you constantly bashing other posters and GnR. I feel sorry for you more than anything. You take these forums way too seriously.

Seriously dude. Go outside. Get some fresh air. Interact with people in real life. It will be much healthier for you. Obsessing about complete strangers at multiple forums - that just makes you look creepy and pathetic.

Edited by Apollo
  • Like 1

Lol. Bitter about what? Anybody bitter or angry in a rock forum needs their head examined.

Not bitter at all. I, like most posters, just get tired of you constantly bashing other posters and GnR. I feel sorry for you more than anything. You take these forums way too seriously.

Seriously dude. Go outside. Get some fresh air. Interact with people in real life. It will be much healthier for you. Obsessing about complete strangers at multiple forums - that just makes you look creepy and pathetic.

Alright, it's probably time to take this to PMs or at least out of this thread.

I get what the intent was when the argument started, but it's still just way off topic.

I can't read through all this. Any details on how they communicated? In person? phone?

Would Slash have went to Axl's house and Beta let him in this time? lol

It's so strange to imagine their first face to face ...if they have had one! If so it should be recorded! Historical moment or at least a pic!

Disagree. That's just way too personal. We're talking about two people feuding for 18 years and then potentially having met up after all that time to reconcile. Even I would feel awkward looking at a photo of that

I can't read through all this. Any details on how they communicated? In person? phone?

It's so strange to imagine their first face to face …...if they have had one! If so it should be recorded! Historical moment or at least a pic!

pretty much zero actual info in this thread- read the op and that's all we got lol

It's so strange to imagine their first face to face ...if they have had one! If so it should be recorded! Historical moment or at least a pic!

pretty much zero actual info in this thread- read the op and that's all we got lol

This and round about 100 theories about what will happen next.