Slash comments on talking with Axl again - "It was probably way over due. It's very cool."

Slash denied reunion when he said they were friends again.

And he said via spokesperson blown out of proportion.

It's probably hurting his tour.

Neither happened. He didn't deny the reunion. He refused to answer the question directly.

His brother is also not his "spokesperson." We know how he flip-flopped on that message.

It's clear that you like to type every single thought that comes into your head but sometimes maybe you should actually filter them.

I think he's talking about the fact that slash's manager told Eddie trunk that the original comment was "blown Outta proportion"

In that a reunion was currently in the works. Most of the discussion is that a reunion will eventually happen if they're speaking again. Especially when nugnr is going nowhere and members are leaving.

Most importantly, Slash never denied a reunion in the interview. Until the divorce with Perla is finalized, I don't consider a denial of a reunion to be 100% anyways.

They can't be surprised that things were taken so far when the big enemy is on speaking terms with Axl again, 2 guitarists have left, 2 members talk about big plans next year and the bassist appears to be out. We also can't overlook the flip-flop of Slash's brother regarding the whole thing. There's a lot of smoke.

• Like 1

If you want another album, Izzy is necessary.

I think you're right. They either gotta get Izzy or Paul Huge. I'd like to see a 95 style reunion.
I really don't know if you're being sarcastic or drunk as fuck all the time.

Your posts are like Wasted's but two times that weird. Anyway I'm assuming you're just trolling.

What the fuck has Paul Huge to do with a reunion?

He's basically the reason the old band broke up and you consider him to be part of the reunion.

Man, even Pitman, the most unnecessary bandmember ever in music's history, was probably a bigger part of Guns and had more input in Guns' material than Huge will ever have.

Stop trolling please.

If you take a gander at the Chinese Democracy booklet you will see that Paul has far more writing credits than Chris.

To be honest, the last time I had a look in the booklet of CD was in 2008 and I don't even care. Do you realky start to argue with me if Paul Huge should be part of a reunion or not?

I think you're right. They either gotta get Izzy or Paul Huge. I'd like to see a 95 style reunion.

Your posts are like Wasted's but two times that weird. Anyway I'm assuming you're just trolling.

He's basically the reason the old band broke up and you consider him to be part of the reunion.

Man, even Pitman, the most unnecessary bandmember ever in music's history, was probably a bigger part of Guns and had more input in Guns' material than Huge will ever have.

Stop trolling please.

If you take a gander at the Chinese Democracy booklet you will see that Paul has far more writing credits than Chris.

To be honest, the last time I had a look in the booklet of CD was in 2008 and I don't even care. Do you realky start to argue with me if Paul Huge should be part of a reunion or not?

TWAT:

Rose, Tobias, Reed

IRS:

Rose, Tobias, Reed

Catcher in the Rye:

Rose, Tobias

Prostitue:

Rose, Tobias

Oh My God:

Rose, Tobias, Reed

Back Off Bitch:

Tobias, Rose

Shadow of Your Love:

Rose, Stradlin, Tobias

vs.

If The World:

Rose, Pitman

Madagascar:

Rose, Pitman

• Like 1

What if there no official reunion, yet slash and duff rejoins? I mean, to the public's eye that band along with fortus and frank and dizzy would be gnr.

I think so- Slash and Duff and then some combination of Izzy, Fortus, or Tobias (or all three) would probably appease the highest percentage of people.

• Like 1

Predictions on how long reunion discussions betwixt Axl and Slash would last, with Slash privy to Paul Hugh's inclusion - answers on a postage stamp?

I think it might be the gesture Slash needs to make in order to completely reconcile with Axl and GNR both personally and creative.

Stop trolling please.

Don't get me worng, I agree with you in that I think Pitman deserves his due, but Tobias was the creative wingman in one of the most unique and enigmatic lineups in the history of rock n roll. He could act as the fuse of two eras of GNR. He was part of both.
Slash hates him, Duff has little time for him... Theres no chance of seeing him anyway near a reunion. He may have helped the continuation of guns after Slash...but he also helped speed up the break up in the first place (alongside Axl of course).

He's not even a great guitarist!

• Like 1

Stop trolling please.

TWAT:

Rose, Tobias, Reed

IRS:

Rose, Tobias, Reed

Catcher in the Rye:

Rose, Tobias

Prostitue:

Rose, Tobias

Oh My God:

Rose, Tobias, Reed

Back Off Bitch:

Tobias, Rose

Shadow of Your Love:

Rose, Stradlin, Tobias

vs.

If The World:

Rose, Pitman

Madagascar:

Rose, Pitman

Again, what have the CD songwriting credits got to do with a possible classic lineup reunion?

Even if Huge had rebuild the twin towers on his own, he wouldn't be part of a GNR reunion!

Edited by Free Bird
  • Like 1

Slash denied reunion when he said they were friends again.

And he said via spokesperson blown out of proportion.

It's probably hurting his tour.

Neither happened. He didn't deny the reunion. He refused to answer the question directly.

His brother is also not his "spokesperson." We know how he flip-flopped on that message.

It's clear that you like to type every single thought that comes into your head but sometimes maybe you should actually filter them.

I think he's talking about the fact that slash's manager told Eddie trunk that the original comment was "blown Outta proportion"

In that a reunion was currently in the works. Most of the discussion is that a reunion will eventually happen if they're speaking again. Especially when nugnr is going nowhere and members are leaving.

Most importantly, Slash never denied a reunion in the interview. Until the divorce with Perla is finalized, I don't consider a denial of a reunion to be 100% anyways.

They can't be surprised that things were taken so far when the big enemy is on speaking terms with Axl again, 2 guitarists have left, 2 members talk about big plans next year and the bassist appears to be out. We also can't overlook the flip-flop of Slash's brother regarding the whole thing. There's a lot of smoke.

Someone said if they wanted to deny it they could have. I was just saying that Slash basically did deny a reunion is happening.

But as you said them being friends makes it almost inevitable.

The way Steven is acting it's not going to be a full reunion anyway. There's so much smoke I can't see shit.

Duff is the only one I can understand.

Honestly, watching The Conspirators again last night makes me really think nothing is happening. Sorry, folks.

After this tour and the divorce is when something real might happen.

Stop trolling please.

TWAT:

Rose, Tobias, Reed

IRS:

Rose, Tobias, Reed

Catcher in the Rye:

Rose, Tobias

Prostitue:

Rose, Tobias

Oh My God:

Rose, Tobias, Reed

Back Off Bitch:

Tobias, Rose

Shadow of Your Love:

Rose, Stradlin, Tobias

vs.

If The World:

Rose, Pitman

Madagascar:

Rose, Pitman

Again, what have the CD songwriting credits got to do with a possible classic lineup reunion?

Even if Huge had rebuild the twin towers on his own, he wouldn't be part of a GNR reunion!

I never said there was a correlation between the two and simply pointed out how your statement of Chris having written more material for Guns' than Paul was completely erroneous. Then you said you haven't even looked at the booklet in ages, openly admitting to talking out your ass.

Stop trolling please.

TWAT:

Rose, Tobias, Reed

IRS:

Rose, Tobias, Reed

Catcher in the Rye:

Rose, Tobias

Prostitue:

Rose, Tobias

Oh My God:

Rose, Tobias, Reed

Back Off Bitch:

Tobias, Rose

Shadow of Your Love:

Rose, Stradlin, Tobias

vs.

If The World:

Rose, Pitman

Madagascar:

Rose, Pitman

I never said there was a correlation between the two and simply pointed out how your statement of Chris having written more material for Guns' than Paul was completely erroneous. Then you said you haven't even looked at the booklet in ages, openly admitting to talking out your ass.

I would say you're right on this but you aren't. If you had read my post correctly you would have noticed that I used the word PROBABLY in my sentence. That means I didn't know if it was 100% true what I have claimed but it didn't have to be 100% true, because it's completely irrelevant.

The only important message for you to notice is that Paul Huge was never and will never be important or a big part of the classic lineup. Period

Edited by Free Bird

• 6 months later...