downzy

US Politics/Elections Thread

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Saying inmigration is at fault for gay attacks is utter ignorant.

I agree. Gay attacks happened in the caliphate too, in the most brutal and cruel fashion, you could ever imagine. throwing them off  buildings, burning them alive in a car, drowning them in swimming pools... 

is it the next saw movie? No! it's the news

Edited by action

30 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Maybe it keeps growing because many fellas who had to hide their sexuality before are feeling more confidence to come out of the closet now? :question:

Maybe it keeps growing because new people are born every day? :o

The same kind of society (MOSTLY CONSERVATIVES) who have looked the other way for CENTURIES the sexual abuse of children, women and people in general at the hands of priests, teachers, and MOSTLY HETEROSEXUAL PARENTS.

Check statistics and realize how many little girls are sexually abused by their FATHERS, not to mention how many of them get pregnant and are forced to have the baby as a result of their incestous relationships.

Please, stop insulting our intelligence with these bollocks! Denegerates are degenerates of all sexes, genders, ages and sexual orientation.

Desmond parents should be in jail, as much as the parents of millions of children who are and have been sexually abused ever since the world is world.

Who the fuck is defending sexual abuse of children? Who? If there is a heterosexual man who is openly abusing his children that guy will get dealt with!

Desmond is Amazing's parents are in a sense, sexually abusing him in PUBLIC, and nothing happens to them! That's the difference here.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, downzy said:

Says who?  Why do you consider it part and parcel of normalization whereas abuse at the hands of straight people has no bearing on the parents sexuality?  Your logic doesn't make sense.  Do parents who put their six year old daughters in child parents where young girls walk around in bikinis call into question the straight lifestyle?  Of course not.  They're just fucked up people who are doing fucked up things to their kids that has nothing to do with their sexuality.

I agree, but so long as we're talking about the individuals.  I know a lot of gay people who would find this behaviour indefensible.  But somehow you feel it represents gay attitudes towards child rearing.

Dangerous lifestyle?  How is it dangerous?  What difference does it make to society if gay men are fucking each other more than straight men?  Do straight men who fuck a lot of women pose a threat to society?   

What causes people to be straight?  Do we have comprehensive scientific study on this?  

The more people you fuck the more likely you are to get an STD. And who is going to pay for their care? Yes, it becomes a societal issue at that point. Gay men on average have more partners. And there is a subsection of gay men that have extraordinarily high amount of partners. And not to be crude, but what happens to an anus that's been battering rammed that many times? A blown out asshole? I'll come back later with some stats on this and STD rates among homo/bisexual men. Again, I'm a social conservative, I never claimed straight men should fuck hundreds of women either.

Uh, how about the biological urge to reproduce. The question is why does such a small minority have other sexual desires. How much is nature and how much is nurture, and what are the specifics of each. What's wrong with seeking the truth?

Edited by Basic_GnR_Fan

2 minutes ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

Who the fuck is defending sexual abuse of children? Who? If there is a heterosexual man who is openly abusing his children that guy will get dealt with!

Desmond is Amazing's parents are in a sense, sexually abusing him in PUBLIC, and nothing happens to them! That's the difference here.

Desmond parent's use their kid to make money, just in the same way that heterosexual parents use their daughters for prostitution, to bring them money. There is no difference here.
These parents are all abusers, their sexual preference has nothing to do with it, so I don't know why you are bringing up the case of Desmond. He's just another poor child with horrible parents.

Precious is a great movie that deals with this kind of abuse. I recommend it.

Just now, killuridols said:

Desmond parent's use their kid to make money, just in the same way that heterosexual parents use their daughters for prostitution, to bring them money. There is no difference here.
These parents are all abusers, their sexual preference has nothing to do with it, so I don't know why you are bringing up the case of Desmond. He's just another poor child with horrible parents.

Precious is a great movie that deals with this kind of abuse. I recommend it.

There certainly is a creep factor to child pageants, and that does need to be tightly regulated or done away with completely. But I would argue Desmond is Amazing is taking it to another degenerate level. Again, this is a 10 year old in drag, stripping/twerking at a club with men throwing money at the kid. That's a new level of degeneracy. To say there is no difference between the two is just disingenuous. 

13 minutes ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

The more people you fuck the more likely you are to get an STD. And who is going to pay for their care? Yes, it becomes a societal issue at that point.

Shouldn't this be a motive to promote safe-sex practices rather than discourage from people being gay (which, btw, is kind of a fucked up thing to begin with, since it assumes people have a choice).  

And I had to laugh out loud at this concern about paying for their healthcare.  Other than HIV, most STDs are easy and relatively inexpensive to treat.  If you're so concerned about healthcare costs, then I suppose you would be in favour of banning ads for sugary or fatty foods, alcohol, or cigarettes.  

how about the biological urge to reproduce. The question is why does such a small minority have other sexual desires. How much is nature and how much is nurture, and what are the specifics of each. What's wrong with seeking the truth?

Homosexual behaviour is present in a variety of species besides human beings.  See here.  I suppose a gay duck is the result of nurturing by its parents?  

7 minutes ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

There certainly is a creep factor to child pageants, and that does need to be tightly regulated or done away with completely. But I would argue Desmond is Amazing is taking it to another degenerate level. Again, this is a 10 year old in drag, stripping/twerking at a club with men throwing money at the kid. That's a new level of degeneracy. To say there is no difference between the two is just disingenuous. 

First, that's an arbitrary proposition.  

Second, that's not the worst straight parents have done to their kids.  

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, downzy said:

Shouldn't this be a motive to promote safe-sex practices rather than discourage from people being gay (which, btw, is kind of a fucked up thing to begin with, since it assumes people have a choice).  

And I had to laugh out loud at this concern about paying for their healthcare.  Other than HIV, most STDs are easy and relatively inexpensive to treat.  If you're so concerned about healthcare costs, then I suppose you would be in favour of banning ads for sugary or fatty foods, alcohol, or cigarettes.  

Homosexual behaviour is present in a variety of species besides human beings.  See here.  I suppose a gay duck is the result of nurturing by its parents?  

First, that's an arbitrary proposition.  

Second, that's not the worst straight parents have done to their kids.  

You are assuming a lot. I clearly said there is probably a biological/genetic reason for homosexuality. Just that we don't know the specifics of how that works yet. I think it would be worthwhile to find out specifically how that all works. I mean, it's science, and we all love science right?

I never said tell gay people to stop being gay, because I believe there to be a biological/genetic reason. But, how about telling the truth in sex ed classes. Tell kids the breakdown of STD rates between gay/straight/bi, how many average partners each have, what a blown out asshole looks like. I mean, if we are going to have sex ed, why not just tell them everything, right? Maybe make the gay man that fucks 1000 guys a less common occurrence, wouldn't that be good for everyone? And again, I'm not promoting straight people fuck 1000 people either!

And I simply don't believe you when you say you can't see a difference between Desmond is Amazing twerking at a club and a child pageant. I can say both are bad but one takes the cake!

Edited by Basic_GnR_Fan

Just now, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

Oh yes, because getting PREGNANT at age 10 from your BIOLOGICAL FATHER, STEP FATHER or ANY OTHER ADULT GUY it is not the UTTER DEGENERATION of the world.

Please, this is not a competition on who's more degenerate! Stop with that shit. All these children are suffering and we have to save them from degenerate adults, but we don't gain anything from demonizing people because of their sexual preference or their race or religion. We have to stop being HYPOCRITES ourselves.

Healthy sexuality and a healthy mind does not lead to degeneration. It is other factors that provoke it. And there is no basis for your assumption that homosexuals are more degenerate than heterosexuals. This is just stuff that you make up in your head because you dont like homosexuality, but reality shows that any person can be a sexual abuser.

The more people you fuck the more likely you are to get an STD. And who is going to pay for their care? Yes, it becomes a societal issue at that point. Gay men on average have more partners. And there is a subsection of gay men that have extraordinarily high amount of partners. I'll come back later with some stats on this and STD rates among homo/bisexual men. Again, I'm a social conservative, I never claimed straight men should fuck hundreds of women either.

Those statistics are probably manipulated bollocks..... Who cares how many people someone fucks, as long as they are responsible in what they do by using condoms or any other way of protection?
Enforcing safe sex and sexual education since a young age would be the answer to your worries.

16 minutes ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

Uh, how about the biological urge to reproduce. The question is why does such a small minority have other sexual desires. How much is nature and how much is nurture, and what are the specifics of each. What's wrong with seeking the truth?

I really don't believe there is such a "biological urge to reproduce". If there was, humans would have not invented contraceptives and found other ways to avoid/stop a pregnancy.

Why do you need to know where it comes from? If it's mere curiosity you can always grab a book and read it. There is a vast bibliography on the subject, specific studies done by researchers with scientific results.

2 minutes ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

You are assuming a lot. I clearly said there is probably a biological/genetic reason for homosexuality. Just that we don't know the specifics of how that works yet. I think it would be worthwhile to find out specifically how that all works. I mean, it's science, and we all love science right?

Ultimately what difference does it make really if it's nature or nurture.  How does that ultimately affect how we treat people who are gay, whether through nature or nurture.  

Moreover, if we see gay attraction/behaviour in other animals, wouldn't that pretty much dictate that being gay is a product of randomness via nature?  

Finally, there have been a tremendous amount of studies on this subject.  Why you're assuming this question hasn't been studied before is kind of baffling.  I can't speak with any authority or certainty, but from the brief exposure to the literature on the subject the scientific community has largely found it's a product of nature.  

But again, what does it matter either way?

8 minutes ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

how about telling the truth in sex ed classes. Tell kids the breakdown of STD rates between gay/straight/bi, how many average partners each have, what a blown out asshole looks like. I mean, if we are going to have sex ed, why not just tell them everything, right? Maybe make the gay man that fucks 1000 guys a less common occurrence, wouldn't that be good for everyone? And again, I'm not promoting straight people fuck 1000 people either!

No offence, but whether intentional or not, this line of reasoning comes off as an attempt to shame individuals, gay or otherwise, who choose to have multiple partners.  I'm in complete agreement with educating kids and young adults as to the risks involved with unprotected sex.  What I can't support is the idea that those who wish to sleep with many individuals should feel bad for it so long as they're protecting themselves.

11 minutes ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

And I simply don't believe you when you say you can't see a difference between Desmond is Amazing twerking at a club and a child pageant. I can say both are bad but one takes the cake!

Sorry, you were saying?  

I don't think there's anything wrong with being gay. Who cares? Just let them be. One of the sad aspects to taking issue with gays is you reduce their humanity, reduce their love and relationships to just sex and also that sex is wrong and unacceptable.

P.S. Child pageants and all that kind of grotesque shit should be made illegal and banned entirely. 

17 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Oh yes, because getting PREGNANT at age 10 from your BIOLOGICAL FATHER, STEP FATHER or ANY OTHER ADULT GUY it is not the UTTER DEGENERATION of the world.

Please, this is not a competition on who's more degenerate! Stop with that shit. All these children are suffering and we have to save them from degenerate adults, but we don't gain anything from demonizing people because of their sexual preference or their race or religion. We have to stop being HYPOCRITES ourselves.

Healthy sexuality and a healthy mind does not lead to degeneration. It is other factors that provoke it. And there is no basis for your assumption that homosexuals are more degenerate than heterosexuals. This is just stuff that you make up in your head because you dont like homosexuality, but reality shows that any person can be a sexual abuser.

Those statistics are probably manipulated bollocks..... Who cares how many people someone fucks, as long as they are responsible in what they do by using condoms or any other way of protection?
Enforcing safe sex and sexual education since a young age would be the answer to your worries.

I really don't believe there is such a "biological urge to reproduce". If there was, humans would have not invented contraceptives and found other ways to avoid/stop a pregnancy.

Why do you need to know where it comes from? If it's mere curiosity you can always grab a book and read it. There is a vast bibliography on the subject, specific studies done by researchers with scientific results.

What are you going on about. We were talking about child pageants and then your on to fathers impregnating their daughters, what?

So any statistic showing homosexual men have more partners than heterosexual men is bollocks to you? You're falling into tactical nihilism here.

No such thing as a biological urge to reproduce? So we are just conditioned by society to reproduce then? lol, what did people do before written language and modern culture? They fucked and had kids! Sounds like an urge to reproduce to me!

What specific book or research can show me exactly how homosexuality occurs (explaining in detail the biological process or genes involved)? I'm seriously interested if you know of one or you just threw that out there in hail mary fashion. 

11 minutes ago, downzy said:

Ultimately what difference does it make really if it's nature or nurture.  How does that ultimately affect how we treat people who are gay, whether through nature or nurture.  

Moreover, if we see gay attraction/behaviour in other animals, wouldn't that pretty much dictate that being gay is a product of randomness via nature?  

Finally, there have been a tremendous amount of studies on this subject.  Why you're assuming this question hasn't been studied before is kind of baffling.  I can't speak with any authority or certainty, but from the brief exposure to the literature on the subject the scientific community has largely found it's a product of nature.  

But again, what does it matter either way?

No offence, but whether intentional or not, this line of reasoning comes off as an attempt to shame individuals, gay or otherwise, who choose to have multiple partners.  I'm in complete agreement with educating kids and young adults as to the risks involved with unprotected sex.  What I can't support is the idea that those who wish to sleep with many individuals should feel bad for it so long as they're protecting themselves.

Sorry, you were saying?  

Yes, but let's find out the specific biological/genetic ways it occurs. There seems to be a mental block on wanting to know the specifics.

Ok link me to said studies if you know of so many.

Yes, and I clearly object to the video you posted. I don't know what that strawman was meant to do? Is that what the average child pageant does?

23 minutes ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

Yes, but let's find out the specific biological/genetic ways it occurs.

Why is that necessary?  If you're so worried about slippery slopes, wouldn't the concern then be that people like yourself and others would call for procedures to "correct" for whatever genetic deviation that causes people to be gay once they're born?

25 minutes ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

Ok link me to said studies if you know of so many.

I did.  Check the post again (sorry, i added the link after the fact).

26 minutes ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

Yes, and I clearly object to the video you posted. I don't know what that strawman was meant to do? Is that what the average child pageant does?

It's not a straw man. You said there was a difference between a kid twerking at a strip club versus a kid in a pageant.  Here's a kid doing the same dance move in a pageant.  For all we know, it happens at every pageant.

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

What are you going on about. We were talking about child pageants and then your on to fathers impregnating their daughters, what?

No, when you brought up the case of Desmond you were trying to say his case is "another level of degeneration", something like "never seen before" and that this was the result of allowing the homosexual community express themselves and normalize their conduct.

I objected to that by saying that heterosexual people abuse and have abused children in horrible ways throughout the history of humanity, and that's what I'm talking about. Desmond's case is horrible but I dont agree this is due to him being exposed to the gay community. As you mentioned before, child pageants are horrible as well, and they are watched, promoted and enjoyed mostly by heterosexual people.

Also, try to read on human trafficking and discover how many little girls and teenagers are kidnapped from their homes to prostitute them or sell them to degenerate men from all over the world.

So any statistic showing homosexual men have more partners than heterosexual men is bollocks to you? You're falling into tactical nihilism here.

Yeah because I don't see the use for that information. Why should we care about that?

It is important to focus on sexual health, this is for the governments, to use their money on prevention not on persecution, discrimination or prohibition of sexual orientation.

No such thing as a biological urge to reproduce?

Yes, patriarchal society demands that all women have to become mothers and that men must have as many children as they can in order to demostrate their masculinity.

So we are just conditioned by society to reproduce then? lol, what did people do before written language and modern culture? They fucked and had kids! Sounds like an urge to reproduce to me!

That's the idea worked by Michel Foucault in his book "The History of Sexuality: volume 1, 2 & 3". You might want to read about it if you are interested in sexuality from a social perspective.

What specific book or research can show me exactly how homosexuality occurs (explaining in detail the biological process or genes involved)? I'm seriously interested if you know of one or you just threw that out there in hail mary fashion. 

I can't point you to specific books or researchs because I never had the need to sit and read through that. But just from knowledge on the subject of homosexuality, I know there are studies, investigations and a vast bibliography coming from a biological point of view, but also from sociology, politology and other study fields.

Our ol' dear legendary Sigmund Freud had already studied homosexuality in his time (See "Three Essays On The Theory of Sexuality"). His theories are complex but maybe you could take a look at it, just bear in mind it is OLD STUFF.

If you want me to point you to something worldly known, you could start by reading the documents posted by the World Health Organization on Homosexuality:

- Proposed declassification of disease categories related to sexual orientation in the International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems (ICD-11)

Edited by killuridols

Posted (edited)

I must say Downzy does really good job at defending homosexuals. After all he is a democrat. That's why he can do that. Democrats like this are Godless people. That's how they justify Homosexuality. There is no God, so there is no consequences. He knows perfectly well that Christianity, Islam, Jews and virtually all other religions forbid it, because it's an abomination to God. But he doesn't care. He cares more of his friends feelings than what The All Mighty himself says. They reject God, his ways, his words and his Son. That's the whole issue. It's God against Satan, Good against Evil, Morality against Immorality.

Edited by 31illusions
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Dazey said:

I think that homosexual men probably do have more sexual partners than any other group and as a result are statistically more likely to contract an STD. I would argue however that this has rather less to do with them being gay and rather more to do with the fact that they are dudes.

I mean the only thing stopping most straight guys racking up Caligula numbers in terms of sexual conquests is women telling them to fuck off. If you've got two dudes going at it then there's nobody putting the brakes on that shit. :lol: 

In summary. It's not a gay thing, men are just disgusting. :lol: 

Gay men get stds at a higher rate because anal sex is near 100% sure bet to pass on HIV while normal straight sex with a man and a woman isn't.  A guy can have sex with a girl with HIV unprotected and not contract the virus.

• Confused 1

50 minutes ago, Swampfox said:

Gay men get stds at a higher rate because anal sex is near 100% sure bet to pass on HIV while normal straight sex with a man and a woman isn't.  A guy can have sex with a girl with HIV unprotected and not contract the virus.

So I think we can assume that you're not Magic Johnson in real life. 

44 minutes ago, Swampfox said:

Meanwhile, lesbians contract STI’s at a lower rate than anyone.  What’s your point?

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

46 minutes ago, downzy said:

So I think we can assume that you're not Magic Johnson in real life. 

No but when he announced he had it his wife was pregnant.  She nor the child had it.  

4 minutes ago, Angelica said:

Meanwhile, lesbians contract STI’s at a lower rate than anyone.  What’s your point?

Lesbians don't have a cock.  It's the break in the skin that allows HIV into the bloodstream.  Anal sex causes a break in the skin for both partners while vaginal sex does much less damage for obvious reasons.  Get it?

Just now, Swampfox said:

Lesbians don't have a cock.  It's the break in the skin that allows HIV into the bloodstream.  Anal sex causes a break in the skin for both partners while vaginal sex does much less damage for obvious reasons.  Get it?

No shit, Dr Oz! That wasn’t your point though.

5 minutes ago, Angelica said:

No shit, Dr Oz! That wasn’t your point though.

I thought I made a good point and answered your question the best I could.  And who is Dr Oz?