downzy

US Politics/Elections Thread

3 hours ago, weaponsnflowers said:

You are too emotional. I didn't say what that cop did was ok. But the reason Floyd got in that position is because he resisted the arrest. My message is simply, don't do crime and you wont meet cops, some who might use too much force. If you commit a crime or are suspected and get arrested, don't do the "dindu nuffin", don't resist the arrest because you might meet cops who will use too much force to get you cuffed. You understand?

Edit. Also, again when the black community does gross amounts of crime even though they are only 13% of the population, you get more policing. The problems of the black community is not racism, it's themselves and the culture they bring up their children. 

Are you denying that there is systematic racism against blacks in the USA or are you saying the main problem is the blacks' own failure at raising their children and changing their culture?

5 hours ago, weaponsnflowers said:

You are too emotional. I didn't say what that cop did was ok. But the reason Floyd got in that position is because he resisted the arrest. My message is simply, don't do crime and you wont meet cops, some who might use too much force. If you commit a crime or are suspected and get arrested, don't do the "dindu nuffin", don't resist the arrest because you might meet cops who will use too much force to get you cuffed. You understand?

Edit. Also, again when the black community does gross amounts of crime even though they are only 13% of the population, you get more policing. The problems of the black community is not racism, it's themselves and the culture they bring up their children. 

Wow! Weapons by name, absolute fucking weapon by nature! :rolleyes: 

2 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Are you denying that there is systematic racism against blacks in the USA or are you saying the main problem is the blacks' own failure at raising their children and changing their culture?

Yeah, there is no systemic racism. Failure of the black community lies within themselves. As can be seen from the amount of single mother households, how much blacks gun each other down, how much other crimes they commit on average, lack of interest for education etc. Statistics dont support the racism thing. Sure there are racists, but there is no systemic racism. Or is it only against black people? Asians get a pass and are allowed to supreme over whites on many statistics? And just because I dont agree with you, doesnt mean you have to take it as a personal insult or as some indication of me being some evil person. Even though I am indeed white. I've read my Malcolm X's (who I admire more than MLK, even though X was a stupid muslim) was a  and history in general, still I dont believe it's racism thats at fault with blacks. 

Just now, weaponsnflowers said:

Yeah, there is no systemic racism. Failure of the black community lies within themselves. As can be seen from the amount of single mother households, how much blacks gun each other down, how much other crimes they commit on average, lack of interest for education etc. Statistics dont support the racism thing. Sure there are racists, but there is no systemic racism. Or is it only against black people? Asians get a pass and are allowed to supreme over whites on many statistics? And just because I dont agree with you, doesnt mean you have to take it as a personal insult or as some indication of me being some evil person. Even though I am indeed white. I've read my Malcolm X's (who I admire more than MLK, even though X was a stupid muslim) was a  and history in general, still I dont believe it's racism thats at fault with blacks. 

Why do you think blacks in America aren't able to overcome their situation and end up with similar statistics as whites (in regards to metrics like violence, income, single mother households, education, etc)? Is it in their genes or is there something in US' society that makes it harder for blacks than whites?

Posted (edited)

It's funny when white people think they are in the position to say that there is no systematic racism. As long as you arent objected to that kind of racism, you cant really judge it. When do stupid people (as shown in this thread) finally understand? Probably never, since some of them (as shown in this thread) are clearly racists, so they dont have any interest in seeing it that way.

Edited by StayofExecution2020

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, weaponsnflowers said:

Well, you’ve won me over with your barely coherent block of text and capable use of statistics.

Edited by soon

Political discourse has now descended to the level that everybody is a racist who doesn't agree with the prevalent left-wing ideology. That is how low we have descended. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

Political discourse has now descended to the level that everybody is a racist who doesn't agree with the prevalent left-wing ideology. That is how low we have descended. 

Perhaps its something to do with the envoirnment that you have your political discourse on.  I mean, this is a Guns n Roses forum after all :lol:

Just now, Len Cnut said:

Perhaps its something to do with the envoirnment that you have your political discourse on.  I mean, this is a Guns n Roses forum after all :lol:

Should actually be full of trailer trash racists really. 

6 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Is that anything like the "anyone who doesnt agree with me is left-wing" nonsense? 

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I don't mean that its full of fuckin' leftists or racists, I just mean like...y'know, you'd probably get healthier political discourse in a place designed for it.  Are there such things as political online forums?  I don't know. 

1 minute ago, soon said:

Is that anything like the "anyone who doesnt agree with me is left-wing" nonsense? 

''Nonsense'' is a rather different term from the accusation with unsupported evidence that somebody is a racist. The former is a rather benign opinion. The latter is defamation. 

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

I don't mean that its full of fuckin' leftists or racists, I just mean like...y'know, you'd probably get healthier political discourse in a place designed for it.  Are there such things as political online forums?  I don't know. 

Why are you trying to get me on forums more when I am trying to do the reverse! I left you bunch of lefty cunts yesterday and went fishing for eight hours. Didn't catch anything. Nowt but a load of commie fish.

GnR fans are trailer trash racists?

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Are there such things as political online forums?  I don't know. 

dude, there are forums for literally everything.

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

I left you bunch of lefty cunts yesterday and went fishing for eight hours. Didn't catch anything. Nowt but a load of commie fish.

You don't work much, do you? The other day you were talking about sitting in the garden all day drinking beer on a weekday, now you went fishing for 8 hours on a monday. What a life!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

''Nonsense'' is a rather different term from the accusation with unsupported evidence that somebody is a racist. The former is a rather benign opinion. The latter is defamation.

So then the answer is "No" because as a right winger you are only able to focus on what makes you feel like a victim?

15 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

No, it is still only people who try to undermine the Black Lives Matter movement by all means necessary including stating that "all lives matter" and have a history of posting similar crap.

1 minute ago, EvanG said:

You don't work much, do you? The other day you were talking about sitting in the garden all day drinking beer on a weekday, now you went fishing for 8 hours on a monday. What a life!

The joys of being self-employed. 

10 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

The joys of being self-employed. 

Is that a fancy term for jobless??

1 minute ago, PatrickS77 said:

Is that a fancy term for jobless??

It means exactly what it means: self-employed, i.e., you are the owner of your own business. 

Posted (edited)

All this political discussion is getting a bit fuckin' boring...he said, posting in the politics thread :lol:  I came to this place more for the juvenile end of things but it seems most of you are growing up *sigh*  Coronavirus and politics.

Edited by Len Cnut

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

I came to this place more for the juvenile end of things but it seems most of you are growing up *sigh* 

I made a reference to pooping in public in here yesterday and you can count on dazey for the usual fart jokes. That's not good enough for you?

1 hour ago, soon said:

Well, you’ve won me over with your barely coherent block of text and capable use of statistics.

Look up the stats yourself, I'm at work and all I have time during the breaks is eat and type these replies. 

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Sounds like fascism to me. Antifa is a cute name for it lol

53 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

My wife’s from Texas if that counts? :lol: