Duff McKagan: 'Miley Cyrus Has Been a Good Influence on Girls, She Grew Into a Strong Woman'

Gibbo

She's anything but a good influence on anybody; all she did throughout the VMA's was act like a thirsty slut addicted to pot (while MTV was airing Truth commercials all night)

I mean Minaj was doing some serious dry humping in the opening performance, but somehow she seemed saint-like after all the stunts Cyrus pulls for attention

I don't mind you being a slag, getting your tits out, waving your minge all over the place etc, whatever, do ANYTHING you like...but the tunes have to be there or else you're a bag of shite and thats the issue here.

And as far as her doing something new and revolutionary and cutting edge i got two words for ya, Lil' Kim...thank you! Also, Kim came off convincing doing that shit because she's that kinda girl, its not some new suit she slung on cuz being little Miss Disney was getting boring. Be who you are and what you are, what is it with these little middle class white boys and girls like Justin Beiber and Miley trying to act like they're all ghetto fabulous or whatever, with the handsigns, the platinum fronts etc etc, that ain't you, that ain't what you're about and it's obvious, Justin Beiber sticks out like a sore thumb hanging out with all those rappers and quite frankly, they just use the cunt too. He looks fuckin' petrified walking Mayweather to the ring :lol:

It's easier for Miley cuz she can just act like a slag and get loved by the L.A. club-going set, Beiber was playing with a totally different kettle of fish and i think he found that shit out a bit lively having cleaned up his image now. Read as 'stopped hanging around with black lads' :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

The album cost the label no money and let her do it outside of her contract. That is really unusual for a label to just let them go and do an entire album, but it's pretty noncommercial for her. She had a success with her last one so they probably are just going "we don't want a Lady Gaga Artpop" (or Artflop as it became known) where 30 million dollars was put into it and it flopped hard.

It's a Flaming Lips album with some stoner rambling and probably stuff she had kicking around and stuff they had kicking around. It's like a big name movie actor doing an indie movie that's going to run in arthouses for a week then be on Netflix a week later, then go back to making a big budget movie.

Flaming Lips gets some publicity, Miley gets to have fun, and she winds up getting written about in the hipster music circles, so now she can start working on performing at Lollapalooza and Coachella. She still has the "former child star" thing hanging over her. She has the means to surround herself with talented artists and songwriters that guarantee a hit song on Billboard.

• 1 year later...

So wrong and stupid! He probably wanted to collaborate with miley (like Brett Michaels) when he said this. Duff obviously wanted to have some sort of career prior to the reunion and would go as low as miley cyrus to have one well he already did reality tv so how much lower can he go. Just no. Dude has no idea what good influence means coz 2015 miley is definitely not 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, annabanana said:

So wrong and stupid! He probably wanted to collaborate with miley (like Brett Michaels) when he said this. Duff obviously wanted to have some sort of career prior to the reunion and would go as low as miley cyrus to have one well he already did reality tv so how much lower can he go. Just no. Dude has no idea what good influence means coz 2015 miley is definitely not 

just when I need my likes back!