Ash (Slash's brother) Comments & Apologizes

I'm actually kinda amazed at the degree of difference in the way Slash speaks in interviews and the way his brother speaks in this rant. I know comparing interviews and social media rants is like apples and oranges, but Slash always sounds quite articulate and rather intelligent and this guy...well, not so much. But I suppose my brother and I don't necessarily speak or think in the same way either

I see the defenders of everything Slash are out in force.

Hi guys!

:lol:

As Fernando gently tried to tell you, your material is very stale.

Slash has been very complimentary of Axl for like 10 years now dude, and even when he was being negative it was pretty fucking reserved.

I mean, Slash has a legitimate reason to "talk shit" about Axl- because he was in the fucking band with him!

I really hope it's just a schtick of yours, but you or I have no place in fighting their battles for them.

I love Axl too, but there's a lot of indefensible shit and to be honest if Slash wanted to be nasty about Axl I bet he could come out with some humdingers.

Axl cops shit because he (95%) deserves it, I mean you can't blame Slash for the embarrassment that has been Axl's live performances for the past few years, can you?

Slash's brother is right, Axl has been in a fat Elvis phase...it fucking sucks, but it sure as fuck isn't Slash's fault.

I see the defenders of everything Slash are out in force.

Hi guys!

:lol:

As Fernando gently tried to tell you, your material is very stale.

Slash has been very complimentary of Axl for like 10 years now dude, and even when he was being negative it was pretty fucking reserved.

I mean, Slash has a legitimate reason to "talk shit" about Axl- because he was in the fucking band with him!

I really hope it's just a schtick of yours, but you or I have no place in fighting their battles for them.

I love Axl too, but there's a lot of indefensible shit and to be honest if Slash wanted to be nasty about Axl I bet he could come out with some humdingers.

Axl cops shit because he (95%) deserves it, I mean you can't blame Slash for the embarrassment that has been Axl's live performances for the past few years, can you?

Slash's brother is right, Axl has been in a fat Elvis phase...it fucking sucks, but it sure as fuck isn't Slash's fault.

I'm pulling your leg. I'm hoping they both keep there shirts on if they reunite.
  • Like 1

It seems he posted more things

They were the best of all time no where to go from there. They captured lightning in a bottle. Nothing left to prove. It’s done. Are the stones the Stones you grew to love in the 70’s? F**k No! Now a circus act. You loved Axl when he was beautiful now he’s Fat Elvis. So move on people. Buy slash’s WOF album"

Facebook-Meme.jpg

http://www.inquisitr.com/2410130/slashs-brother-ridicules-axl-rose-trashes-guns-n-roses-reunion-and-tells-fans-to-get-a-life/

They were the best of all time no where to go from there. They captured lightning in a bottle. Nothing left to prove. It’s done. Are the stones the Stones you grew to love in the 70’s? F**k No! Now a circus act. You loved Axl when he was beautiful now he’s Fat Elvis. So move on people. Buy slash’s WOF album"

Facebook-Meme.jpg

http://www.inquisitr.com/2410130/slashs-brother-ridicules-axl-rose-trashes-guns-n-roses-reunion-and-tells-fans-to-get-a-life/

:rofl-lol:

He knows Axl is nothing but an embarrassment.

Facebook-Meme.jpg

:rofl-lol:

He knows Axl is nothing but an embarrassment.

Sooooo no reunion

His newest post:

"I apologize to Axl and his legions of fans who were offended by my post of yesterday.
I am sorry I shot my mouth off, I know, or should know better than to get involved in GNR business. It has come to me attention that Axl is on a strict diet and losing weight.
Unfortunately, my post was very offensive and upsetting to my brother, for which I apologize.
To the rest of the world,...I had one of these days when people kept asking me about a possible reunion and I had had enough...again my apologies."

• Like 3

His newest post:

"I apologize to Axl and his legions of fans who were offended by my post of yesterday.

I am sorry I shot my mouth off, I know, or should know better than to get involved in GNR business. It has come to me attention that Axl is on a strict diet and losing weight.

Unfortunately, my post was very offensive and upsetting to my brother, for which I apologize.

To the rest of the world,...I had one of these days when people kept asking me about a possible reunion and I had had enough...again my apologies."

Slash defended Axl. :slash:

His newest post:

where?

you have the link?

I'm kinda pissed he wrote this. First he insults the fans (us) then goes after Axl.

I get that he's frustrated by the constant reunion questions but he's only making things harder for Slash and putting some negative energy back in the press.

I hardly know anyone past 40 or 50 that has been able to maintain the same physique they had when they were in their 20s. Big deal... I think Axl looks cool these days and his voice still sounds good to me especially in the low range.

I hardly know anyone past 40 or 50 that has been able to maintain the same physique they had when they were in their 20s. Big deal... I think Axl looks cool these days and his voice still sounds good to me especially in the low range.

It isn't about how he looks but how his looks affects his performance. A fat, out-of-breath Axl Rose is never going to deliver a great show based on the fact that he's overweight.

Loudwire have picked up the story http://loudwire.com/slash-brother-reportedly-rips-guns-n-roses-reunion-insults-axl-rose/

His newest post:

where?

you have the link?

His FB. You have to be friends with him to see it.

Matheus Davanso just sent me this:

I SPOEK TO THE ASH ON WHATSAPP HE MUST TO BE TOLD ME AXEL TO BE LOSE WEIGHT FOR RETIREMENT TOUR THEN REUNION. I IS THE SOURCE. MANETS CAN CONFIRMS THIS, HES NOT FÃ CLUBE BUT HE KNOW WE GUESS RIGHT SOEMTIMES.

That's all I can say at the moment but the clues that Axl was losing weight were out there all the time.

• Like 1