cryptic tweets from official GNR page

Sounds like no news is good news is referring to the lack of GNR news lately.

The everybody is a journalist today refers to people like us that are making assumptions about GNR being done.

If only they could read lips refers to something Axl likes to say, which is he's already said it in the past, all the answers are out there. Whoever wrote this feels we are ignoring a message that has been sent before.

Surely they will read between the lines is odd but it most likely just means that despite this silence the fans will find the truth.

I guess all this means is they want us to know that they are working on something.

What ever happened to no news is good news?

I hope you interpret your lack of album sales in a similar good light as your lack of news as I will certainly not be buying and I imagine a great many will not also.

Of course today everyone is a jouranlist.

Hopefully they can spell journalist correctly!

If only they could read lips...

I'd rather not. I do not know where those lips have been but I can have a good guess!

• Like 1

Remember that within the GNR camp there's this belief that fans don't really want to know the real truth, that when anyone speaks "the truth," it's rejected and shit upon. Obviously not a proposition that I myself or most other GNR fans agree with.

• Like 3