cryptic tweets from official GNR page

They obviously just hate their fans. You know how some businesses seem to behave as if the customer is the enemy? The disregard is unreal. No they don't owe us anything, but if they are tired of is being so negative give us something positive to work with.

God why is the GNR camp always complaining? For fucks sake... What a bunch of annoying people.

Really. This "us against the world" mentality got old a long, long time ago. Just get the album out gang, this isn't brain surgery.

Guys, meanwhile on the other thread, on 3rd october 2015...

They should stop asking him questions regarding the reunion, they should ask him to elaborate more on his renewed "friendship" with Axl.

Honestly? They need to stop BOTH of these things before they annoy Slash, or make someone mad and mess things up.

Slash said he and Axl recently connected and doesn't want to talk about a reunion. I say leave it there. After that, no news, is good news.

When they are ready to talk, they will

Related?

RELATED?

you decide, cause i dont have to, and then they'll find, and i won't ask you, at anytime, or long hereafter.

I was JUST thinking about this post I made after seeing the "no news is good news" tweet.

Axl and the GNR camp did not deny or lash out at what Slash said about him and Axl being cool. No news IS good news. Half of NuGNR has left. Let's just be patient and see what happens

I was like man i have heard this somewhere before lol

Well anyways in regards to the tweets, the guy who handles the GNR social media has no idea whats going on, I guess they work for a company and TB has given some contract to that company to handle the pages and as the people handling have no news, they keep on posting random unrelated shit.

But on the other hand the guy who handles the social media won't post this kind of stuff, I have a feeling its either The Nanny or Fernando.

So basically they are saying fuck you no news hahaha, after saying there will be news after 3 to 4 months?

But well how would I know, im not a journalist.......

But on the other hand the guy who handles the social media won't post this kind of stuff, I have a feeling its either The Nanny or Fernando.

So basically they are saying fuck you no news hahaha, after saying there will be news after 3 to 4 months?

But well how would I know, im not a journalist.......

I am so sick of Beta being called the nanny. I think these tweets were aimed at Eddie Trunk and Scott Weiland. Since people seem to think they have contacts with insider information their word carries more weight in some circles.