cryptic tweets from official GNR page

I think that with Bumble's and Assba's quitting, the band does look less bloated. They don't seem to be in a good mood though.

why do I feel like you're trying to set up a "axl is bloated and fat" joke lol

Even those it's cryptic... It's in a good way. Somethings happening.

I really think Fernando is drunk tweeting. Maybe it's out of frustration or maybe they're all having dinner and they thought trolling the fan base would be fun since it's usually happening the other way around..

I still think somethings happening behind the scenes but I can't tell if this is playful or a hostile "back off until we are ready to talk" kind of thing..

And on a side note Eddie trunk did comment on these tweets so..as much as I like trunk I feel like he's trying to start with the "yeah I called it first!! Vh1 classic and metal rules!!! Take your jeritol and boner pills!!!"

Edited by Billsfan

But on the other hand the guy who handles the social media won't post this kind of stuff, I have a feeling its either The Nanny or Fernando.

So basically they are saying fuck you no news hahaha, after saying there will be news after 3 to 4 months?

But well how would I know, im not a journalist.......

I am so sick of Beta being called the nanny. I think these tweets were aimed at Eddie Trunk and Scott Weiland. Since people seem to think they have contacts with insider information their word carries more weight in some circles.

the nanny the nanny the nanny the nanny the nanny ;) Thank you, come again!

But on the other hand the guy who handles the social media won't post this kind of stuff, I have a feeling its either The Nanny or Fernando.

So basically they are saying fuck you no news hahaha, after saying there will be news after 3 to 4 months?

I am so sick of Beta being called the nanny. I think these tweets were aimed at Eddie Trunk and Scott Weiland. Since people seem to think they have contacts with insider information their word carries more weight in some circles.

The Nanny was a great Tv show in the 90's about an extraordinary woman who came into a lonely millionaire's life and changed his life FOR GOOD because she was different from anybody else in his world!

The Nanny was a great Tv show in the 90's about an extraordinary woman who came into a lonely millionaire's life and changed his life FOR GOOD because she was different from anybody else in his world!

For good as in keeping him on meds and bloated?

Axls worst appearance and performance came after the leaches took over management.

Axls worst appearance and performance came after the leaches took over management.

Who said I was talking about them. I was just replying to the post about somebody singing the theme song from one of my fav Tv shows.

Yeah, also Axl is getting old, how come TB do NOTHING to prevent this? He wasn't old before them, so im looking at you Beta/Fernando.

• Like 2

its official those tweets are total carrot wielding

the only thing that can go wrong is the anticipation and hype somehow fucks it up but doubt it

my prediction announcement soon, within a week or two with dates set up and no adler

Who knows what the future may hold. But Eddie Trunk will not be the one to break the story. But No Adler. I like that.

You know television aint real dont you my dear? :D

It was a joke.in response to another person posting the theme song.

Edited by Little EMO Annie

It was a joke.in response to another person posting the theme song.

Oh, is that what it was? Sorry, i was thought it was a lapse in some form of on-going treatment, my mistake!

This really is utterly annoying. Whatever happened to Fernando being back in 2-4 months with news? Instead we get cryptic "woe is me" tweets, once again painting GNR as some kind of victim in whatever they're unhappy about this week.

The lack of follow through with the fans shows a complete bankruptcy of integrity, accountability and really any semblance of tact. Great job, as usual, Fermanager. :thumbsup:

Same old conjecture. Tweeting that "no news is good news" defeats the message, no? Should announce news when there is, as opposed to tweeting when there isn't.

It's obviously Fernando...And the fact that he can find time to tweet this drivel, and not follow through on his promise for a news update, makes it that much more annoying, however typical.

This really is utterly annoying. Whatever happened to Fernando being back in 2-4 months with news? Instead we get cryptic "woe is me" tweets, once again painting GNR as some kind of victim in whatever they're unhappy about this week.

The lack of follow through with the fans shows a complete bankruptcy of integrity, accountability and really any semblance of tact. Great job, as usual, Fermanager. :thumbsup:

He has about a month to make good on that announcement. I've got my pitchforks ready though, I think it's going to be tough for them to come through with a quality announcement considering everyone's mindset is that whatever comes next is going to be huge for GNR in terms of that reunion, so really it's new album, reunion or bust. I think that's how it should be though. As a fan base we have waited for new material year after year and never been given a good answer as to why a completed album cannot be in hands of the fans.

So the fact that TB's put themselves in this situation allows me to quit making excuses on their behalf. They need to step up and have something good to say soon, it's been a difficult 7 years following the release of CD. I don't see how they've done anything to advance GNR or bring excitement to the fan base. And I'm talking strictly on their marketing, releases, website, communication on social media and communication with fans in general. I think they've disappointed as a management team of one of the biggest rock bands ever.

They will say I'm whining and maybe some of you will too. It's my opinion and I know many others share it.

I hope they come through though!

• Like 1

Fortus is renting out his NYC apartment. That means someone might rent it.

He has about a month to make good on that announcement. I've got my pitchforks ready though, I think it's going to be tough for them to come through with a quality announcement considering everyone's mindset is that whatever comes next is going to be huge for GNR in terms of that reunion, so really it's new album, reunion or bust. I think that's how it should be though. As a fan base we have waited for new material year after year and never been given a good answer as to why a completed album cannot be in hands of the fans.

So the fact that TB's put themselves in this situation allows me to quit making excuses on their behalf. They need to step up and have something good to say soon, it's been a difficult 7 years following the release of CD. I don't see how they've done anything to advance GNR or bring excitement to the fan base. And I'm talking strictly on their marketing, releases, website, communication on social media and communication with fans in general. I think they've disappointed as a management team of one of the biggest rock bands ever.

They will say I'm whining and maybe some of you will too. It's my opinion and I know many others share it.

I hope they come through though!

Tell us what you'll do with those pitchforks! :question: