The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

Slahs's tour ends NOV 24 so they could be waiting for that to end.

But...he also tweeted he hopes to go back to India next year with Myles Shit Kennedy and Co.

Slash will be in the studio next year with Myles and will most prob tour with him at the end of 2016 or early 2017.

I think fans of SMKC will be ok and understand if Slash has bigger fish to fry if he does a GN'R reunion.

No one knows what will happen, I just want some new music if its CD 2 or Slash's album or any good stuff for that matter.

• Like 1

Everything we read now is just out of context rumblings made out of the Slash n Axl are talking again news from a few months back. Everything else is just speculation and rumours.

Although. Things are about to roll I think.

Just don't read into much about it.

Prob a new world tour, who knows we might even get a new album.

Although the year and a half no news or anything does point out to a great plan. Or maybe Chris has finally mowed Axl's yard?

• Like 1

In every article, video, interview that we see on this supposed reunion, is there any objective element? Everything seems just speculation, intepretation of small sentences put out of context, etc. The (ex-)ones from the band that talk dont know anything (Matt, Sorum...), the people who certainly know (Slash, Axl, the managers) dont say anything . And you have the fans, the GnR fans who are really great because they hope so much a reunion of THEIR band, a dream for them which would come true. there is no justice in the GnR world BUT just for their dedication, their patience, their hope, the fans deserve a reunion. I dont think the band (ex) members would feel any obligation to do this reunion for the fans. But maybe, they would acknowledge that, yes, it would be a great gift for the fans?

Well Queen is headlining Rock in Rio Lisboa, Presale is suppose to begin on 20 Nov. So well lets wait for a few days or till the end of this month.....

That isn't Queen. It would be like me saying I saw the Doors when they played as "The Doors of the 21st Century" about 15 years ago with Ian Astbury as the singer. I thought RIR was a big deal. The fake Queen are the headliners?

Edited by Subtle Signs

Well Queen is headlining Rock in Rio Lisboa, Presale is suppose to begin on 20 Nov. So well lets wait for a few days or till the end of this month.....

That isn't Queen. It would be like me saying I saw the Doors when they played as "The Doors of the 21st Century" about 15 years ago with Ian Astbury as the singer.
Or like me saying I saw Guns n Roses in (anytime post 1993). When in reality it was Axl Rose solo.
  • Like 1

That isn't Queen. It would be like me saying I saw the Doors when they played as "The Doors of the 21st Century" about 15 years ago with Ian Astbury as the singer. I thought RIR was a big deal. The fake Queen are the headliners?

Yeah I know its not Queen, Im saying that no credible person or source has announced anything officially regarding a tour.