The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

I think the next mygnr shirt should have this on the back:

I'm a "fan" but I double as a jouranlist

Frenando on sepll os godo

On topci (seriously I'm done): If a reunion does materialize, I will be thrilled...and will start saving my pennies immediately for absolutely killer seats.

Edited by sofine11

This all reminds me of when Michael Jackson announced his This Is It shows. It was rumoured for over a year before it was officially announced, and slowly more and more separate sources started to report on it.

There are just too many different people, articles and sources alluding to the GNR reunion for it not to be true.

By the end of the first week of December it will be announced, there is no doubt in my mind.

• Like 1

This all reminds me of when Michael Jackson announced his This Is It shows. It was rumoured for over a year before it was officially announced, and slowly more and more separate sources started to report on it.

There are just too many different people, articles and sources alluding to the GNR reunion for it not to be true.

By the end of the first week of December it will be announced, there is no doubt in my mind.

I agree that where there's smoke, there's often fire in terms of a reunion. But for it to be true, Slash would be outright lying about dedicating 2016 to his next solo album. Would he do that just to mislead the media and fans until and official announcement is made?

I agree that where there's smoke, there's often fire in terms of a reunion. But for it to be true, Slash would be outright lying about dedicating 2016 to his next solo album. Would he do that just to mislead the media and fans until and official announcement is made?

Not necessarily. Slash is a workaholic, I see no reason why he couldn't tour with GNR and record his new album simultaneously or during his off-days. And knowing Axl, I'm sure there will be plenty of off days.

If so, I'm imagining a lot of disappointed kids this Christmas when Santa's budget gets blown at ticketmaster.

Play with yer coal and satsumas kids, GNR are reuniting. :lol:

• Like 1

If so, I'm imagining a lot of disappointed kids this Christmas when Santa's budget gets blown at ticketmaster.

I'm turning down the opportunity to see Prince on his intimate piano tour (dream come true for Prince fans like myself) because I'm so sure a GNR reunion is imminent in the coming weeks. Prince's tickets go on sale on Friday, but I just know if I book tickets the Guns shows will be announced a week later and I'll be fucked. Don't really want my credit card to take a battering....

I'm turning down the opportunity to see Prince on his intimate piano tour (dream come true for Prince fans like myself) because I'm so sure a GNR reunion is imminent in the coming weeks. Prince's tickets go on sale on Friday, but I just know if I book tickets the Guns shows will be announced a week later and I'll be fucked. Don't really want my credit card to take a battering....

That's some serious hedge betting there! I hope you at least get to see one of them.

That's some serious hedge betting there! I hope you at least get to see one of them.

I'm seeing Guns in 2016 of course. I am 100% sure it will happen.

Careful with bold statements like that, you'll find yourself as the source of the next jouranlistic article. Towelie in the UK says... :P

Careful with bold statements like that, you'll find yourself as the source of the next jouranlistic article. Towelie in the UK says... :P

I have sources dontcha know? Obviously I can't say who, but lets just say a certain friend of a cousin is in touch with the niece of a certain Brazilian nanny.

• Like 1

I agree that where there's smoke, there's often fire in terms of a reunion. But for it to be true, Slash would be outright lying about dedicating 2016 to his next solo album. Woul douche.d he do that just to mislead the media and fans until and official announcement is made?

Yeah, what a dousch. Lying to keep a secret. The fucking nerve. Like hek knew all along him and Axl would bury the hatchet and do a reunion since they got along so well the last 20 years.

If this article goes up and stays up at HTGTH can we take that as a good sign? Or will they have to come here to discuss this latest breaking news?

That will never happen. Jarmo will commit suicide the day Axl and Slash reunite.

Well since the reunion is definite according to your cousin's friend's friend's aunt, I'm guessin you'll go as far as to say Jarmo's untimely death is within the month, eh? :P

If this article goes up and stays up at HTGTH can we take that as a good sign? Or will they have to come here to discuss this latest breaking news?

That will never happen. Jarmo will commit suicide the day Axl and Slash reunite.

Well since the reunion is definite according to your cousin's friend's friend's aunt, I'm guessin you'll go as far as to say Jarmo's untimely death is within the month, eh? :P

I've seen the suicide note.

It's happening. You don't have to have friends in high places or cousins related to nanny's or be an insider.

It's fucking obvious now.

Still no word from the GNR camp with Slash and Axl keeping quiet was enough for me. The constant rumors since and the tweets from GNR twitter about reading between the lines 100% confirms this for me. Once they are ready to announce it then they will. I don't think it will be 2016 however (unless it's late 2016). More like 2017 tour. But we can hope!!

It would be so awesome if this was really true. Guess time will tell.

Getting tickets for a GNR reunion tour will be a bitch!

I hope the band decides to play big stadiums so we all have a better chance of getting good seats.

I honestly want to hear from the band members especially Axl. They need to have a conference like Motley Crue did when announcing Cruefest and their retirement.

If there is a real reunion this is major news that needs plenty of coverage and support.