The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

This dish nation story is gaining major traction, with tons of major music outlets and websites, reporting it ... While in no way does the likes of ultimate guitar, every radio station website re reporting this story make it legit .. The fact that the GNR camp doesn't and hasn't refuted these this report makes it a certainty this is happening ... I would say the actual mystery to all of this is who's gonna play drums ...

I'm calling it now: Adler (with Matt following them around for some UYI tunes and rehearsing the rest on "standby mode" in case Steven flakes again)

Steven claimed he still didn't know anything after talking to Slash in his last interview...but the way he was saying it and his demeanor felt kinda different this time, and Duff complimented him recently and corrected himself to make sure it was in present tense (idk that just means something to me).

And I just think it wouldn't be fair to call it an AFD reunion like Trunk claims it'll be marketed as without giving Adler at least a chance now that he's (apparently) sober. Also, he'd practically destroy himself if he doesn't at least get a chance and I'm sure the other 4 are well aware of this.

So yeah, Adler with Matt on UYI/standby. That's my gut feeling

Yup that's exactly what I think ...

• Like 1

there is way too much smoke for it not to be a fire

you would think Axl would have came out and said something if it wasn't nothing going on....if not him alteast Slash or Duff would have dismissed it by now

that only means one thing

BAZ3gLD.gif

Edited by -HollywoodRose-

If this doesn't happen i will have the biggest set of blue balls ever from this biggest cock tease ever.. This must happen for my health alone. My heart has been getting broken for 22 years... Since the end of the UYI tour.

thats fucking funny!! I couldn't agree more. Just give it to us already so we can blow our rock load and take a nap.
  • Like 1

I agree with others who have said there is too much smoke, for there not to be some truth to this. GNR's cryptic tweets, Weiland, promoters, Duff's wife. Ron and Ashba gone. We were promised news by Fernando, and now we have reports that GNR are days away from announcing a reunion world tour!

I know it's hard to believe that this is happening, but the key to this whole thing has always been Duff. Duff has mended things between Axl and Slash. It's time to believe, because it's happening.

BTW. GNR is currently trending on Facebook. Everyone is talking about this!

Whatever this reunion holds, it's going to be huge! What a time to be alive

Steven is saying all the right things.. Everyone is being smart, sans the odd text from GNR Twitter... One thing GNR twitter messages didn't do is deny a reunion.

Exactly. They said no news (which is what we have as far as "official news" goes) is good news

Edited by Caught_in_a_Coma

When the reunion happens will it be all Appetite? Appetite Lies, and Illusions? Any chance of some new music? Chinese Democracy?

What about some Velvet Revolver material? I would love to hear Axl sing Slither, and Fall to Pieces.

Damn I cannot wait to see the top hat back. And not the stitched up one.

Maybe just my two cents, maybe more. This has been confirmed before the last string of Vegas shows. Bumble keeping quiet was because he was doing a favor to management so early talks of reunion rumors wouldn't have gotten blown out of proportion. After Ashba left, then the slash story leaked about him being friends with Axl again the roof blew off. The journalist who mentioned him and Axl were speaking again had inside info and caught him off guard so he had to answer with the most downplayed response ever. Then duff announces he's recording with Izzy and slash is "committed to recording a follow up album." From what I heard this was supposed to be announced by December or January at the LATEST. Axl wanted the first show in Rio because of the loyalty and support that Southern fans has shown him over the years. Also because they feel the market is stronger down south than it is in America. That little tidbit about them being humble and not expecting much is 100% accurate. Deep down they are still 5 guys from the streets. Now, as things have been for years in this band, this can still all fall apart, however the green light is still on so we shall see what happens.

Edited by HollyWoodRose84
  • Like 1