Reunion, axl relationship

larose

That is a good question. He was very upset with me for promoting the old band when he thought Slash was a bad guy. Now he doesn't seem to have a problem with Slash anymore but there is the fact that I did promote my book which has many photos of Slash in it at the time Axl didn't want me doing that so he may see it as I still did something that he didn't want me to do.

Its kind of like getting busted for pot years ago n a state where it is now legal. If someone was put in jail when it was not legal and now that it is legal, do they let them oiut of jail?

The way I see it, a friend is a friend for life but sometimes disagree on something and one stops talking to the other. In the end they still care about each other and maybe one day they will both realize that they miss each other and life is just too short and start talking again. If Axl can mend fences with Slash when he once thought that Slash and him would never be on talking terms again then Im preaty sure the issue he had with me for promoting Slash can't really be a big issue anymore. I think about him all the time and used to worry about what is going on in his life but the truth is I know that he is doing well because I think the fact that he is no longer holding a grudge on Slash, he will be able to move on with his life and get so much more done. I hope someday we will talk again and work out the mess that became of out friendship.

Just pick up the phone and see if he takes your call or you get a click. If he hangs up, call back and say we must have been disconnected ;)

How or in what way did Axl think Slash was a bad guy? We've never seen or heard anything about Slash ever being anything other than laid back and cool with everyone?

Its been talked about ENDLESSLY here. There's no reason Marc should have to answer that AGAIN. Unless you're being sarcastic, which I have to assume since I think you've been on this place longer than me. Axl has many deep seeded hatreds of Slash, some rational, some irrational. Look back in the Canter Banter to find those answers.

Do you know why that dishnation article said GNR started in a deli? Did they mean Canter's?

Yeah, marc has a secret agenda and he wants to make a profit for this clickbait tabloid article!!!!111!!!!111one!!

His efforts are not appreciated nor condoned!!!!111111one!!!1

No, I was just seriously curious as to why the person who wrote the article said that GNR started in a deli.

Cause Marc is "the one man that can get Guns n Roses back together"