Celebrities you want to shag.

Snake-Pit

18 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

yeah i knew that actually but she looks better as a redhead. like Laura Prepon went she went blonde? ew... but cute as a red head :)

Yeah I remember reading that she prefers red hair because her complexion and features more resemble her Irish/Scottish heritage. No complaints from me! 

I might as well also give a nod to pre-2006ish Lindsay Lohan. :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, James Bond said:

Yeah I remember reading that she prefers red hair because her complexion and features more resemble her Irish/Scottish heritage. No complaints from me! 

I might as well also give a nod to pre-2006ish Lindsay Lohan. :lol:

Especially in Mean Girls. It is sad that drugs and eating disorders took a toll on her.

1 hour ago, Graeme said:

That's funny, seeing an American use the word "shite"...

oh i'm picking up on the lingo ;) arse i have used for ages, Len taught me "poof", i now know that fanny is definitely used differently there, not meaning butt like it is here :P pudding means dessert there, not like here where pudding can be rice, chocolate, butterscotch etc. i know holidays are the same as going on vacation here, you call cookies biscuits ( maybe named after the Italian biscotti ? ) and potato chips are know as crisps for you. i still feel i'd need a translator if i ever am lucky enough to travel. ever had singing hinnies? :lol:

23 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

oh i'm picking up on the lingo ;) arse i have used for ages, Len taught me "poof", i now know that fanny is definitely used differently there, not meaning butt like it is here :P pudding means dessert there, not like here where pudding can be rice, chocolate, butterscotch etc. i know holidays are the same as going on vacation here, you call cookies biscuits ( maybe named after the Italian biscotti ? ) and potato chips are know as crisps for you. i still feel i'd need a translator if i ever am lucky enough to travel. ever had singing hinnies? :lol:

Nah, I had to look up what they are, they're from North East England. Even when I lived in England, I lived in the North West and never encountered them. I'll need to educate you on Scottish "patter"... That's the part of Scots language where of our sense of humour shows through the strongest. 

• Like 1

Just now, Graeme said:

Nah, I had to look up what they are, they're from North East England. Even when I lived in England, I lived in the North West and never encountered them. I'll need to educate you on Scottish "patter"... That's the part of Scots language where of our sense of humour shows through the strongest. 

please do :)

36 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

please do :)

Haha, I don't want to derail this thread too much (it's one thing to start talking in a thread that's just pictures of forumers, but distracting people from shaggable celebrities is quite another)  but try googling "Scottish twitter"; that's a good, accessible repository of patter. There'll be stuff you don't understand both in terms of words and cultural references (you can always ask me about specifics), but hopefully the unique observational humour and creative insults will get you hooked!

• Like 1