Anne Hathway

Emilia Clarke

Scarlett Johanson

Eva Green

Eva Mendes

Jennifer Aniston

Megan Fox

Wow....I seriously have no life.....

I’m signing this! I mean, there are a few names I don’t know, but other than that... holy shit do we have a similar taste! :D

22 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Now Im even more confused :lol:

She's drunkenly rallying a crowd to cheer for me to shag 100s of foodie chicks?

Edit: I think I get it! It's the North England equivalent of saying "Well, giddy up son!" Thanks Dies! :headbang:

Edited by soon

54 minutes ago, soon said:

Now Im even more confused :lol:

She's drunkenly rallying a crowd to cheer for me to shag 100s of foodie chicks?

Edit: I think I get it! It's the North England equivalent of saying "Well, giddy up son!" Thanks Dies! :headbang:

'Lets be havin' you' is an English colloquialism which is like...shit, I didn't read your edit, yeah, you're more or less got it there.  Also, Delia Smith is a famous TV cook.  bit of trivia, one that I got off Dies' himself, the cake on the front cover of, oh whats it called now, Gimme Shelter, Country Honk, Midnight Rambler, Monkey Man, that album, that cake on that cover, thats Delia Smith.  A Delia Smith cake anyway.

4 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

'Lets be havin' you' is an English colloquialism which is like...shit, I didn't read your edit, yeah, you're more or less got it there.  Also, Delia Smith is a famous TV cook.  bit of trivia, one that I got off Dies' himself, the cake on the front cover of, oh whats it called now, Gimme Shelter, Country Honk, Midnight Rambler, Monkey Man, that album, that cake on that cover, thats Delia Smith.  A Delia Smith cake anyway.

Oh, right on. Thanks for filing me in!

I probably should've known the reference. Apologies to Dies for making it awkward! I checked 'know your meme dot com' even but it wasnt there. There was a music video for "Lets Be Avenue" I found in my search which was cool, but it was 8am when I first read it and now I have some coffee in me.

Very cool trivia about the cake. I know the cover and also cant bring the title to mind.

I guess my food personality knowledge is more NA centric then I was aware of. Im excited to discover that theres a whole other world of food ladies over there for me to lust after :lol:

14 minutes ago, jamillos said:

Ha, what an interesting take, but actually no, I’d prefer black, non-famous, and... yea, alive! The list is quite narrow, isn’t it.

Holy shit, I’m drunk again.

Sorry, now I look back that sounds mildly accusatory didn’t it? :lol:  It weren’t meant to be, I just was just trying to list broad things they all had in common.

• Haha 1

This might be a symptom of aging. But it's really sad that as I've gotten older, looks matter more to me than they did 10 years ago. Both my own appearance and everyone else's. 

I used to think that Zac Efron was a slightly more masculine Justin Bieber. Perhaps he is. Anyway, he always looks good, dresses well and looks after himself. He's not my type, but if by some unlikely circumstance we met, I wouldn't say no. I'm a sucker for blue eyes.

_20190223_223708.JPG

• 1 month later...

bPAToD1h.jpg

Vassy Kapelos, host of Power and Politics on CBC. It is a terrible time to be an observer of federal politics in Canada. The sliver lining in this sad time is getting to hear the bad news from her. Built like a brick house too.