Snake-Pit

Celebrities you want to shag.

3 minutes ago, soon said:

I'd like to shag at least 2/3rds of the women in the online and TV food/cooking world.

''Let's be 'Avin You''.

22 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

''Let's be 'Avin You''.

Im not following good sir?

Like you wanna have me? Or you're cheering me on?

10 minutes ago, soon said:

Im not following good sir?

Like you wanna have me? Or you're cheering me on?

22 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Now Im even more confused :lol:

She's drunkenly rallying a crowd to cheer for me to shag 100s of foodie chicks?

Edit: I think I get it! It's the North England equivalent of saying "Well, giddy up son!" Thanks Dies! :headbang:

Edited by soon

54 minutes ago, soon said:

Now Im even more confused :lol:

She's drunkenly rallying a crowd to cheer for me to shag 100s of foodie chicks?

Edit: I think I get it! It's the North England equivalent of saying "Well, giddy up son!" Thanks Dies! :headbang:

'Lets be havin' you' is an English colloquialism which is like...shit, I didn't read your edit, yeah, you're more or less got it there.  Also, Delia Smith is a famous TV cook.  bit of trivia, one that I got off Dies' himself, the cake on the front cover of, oh whats it called now, Gimme Shelter, Country Honk, Midnight Rambler, Monkey Man, that album, that cake on that cover, thats Delia Smith.  A Delia Smith cake anyway.

4 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

'Lets be havin' you' is an English colloquialism which is like...shit, I didn't read your edit, yeah, you're more or less got it there.  Also, Delia Smith is a famous TV cook.  bit of trivia, one that I got off Dies' himself, the cake on the front cover of, oh whats it called now, Gimme Shelter, Country Honk, Midnight Rambler, Monkey Man, that album, that cake on that cover, thats Delia Smith.  A Delia Smith cake anyway.

Oh, right on. Thanks for filing me in!

I probably should've known the reference. Apologies to Dies for making it awkward! I checked 'know your meme dot com' even but it wasnt there. There was a music video for "Lets Be Avenue" I found in my search which was cool, but it was 8am when I first read it and now I have some coffee in me.

Very cool trivia about the cake. I know the cover and also cant bring the title to mind.

I guess my food personality knowledge is more NA centric then I was aware of. Im excited to discover that theres a whole other world of food ladies over there for me to lust after :lol:

Let it Bleed, there ya go!  Fuck me, I'd forget my own nob if it weren't a constant disturbance.

32 minutes ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

I'd do some shady shit to jump into bed with her 

She looks like a fuckin' 12 yr old. 

31 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

She looks like a fuckin' 12 yr old. 

You say that like it’s a bad thing. :lol: 

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Dazey said:

You say that like it’s a bad thing. :lol: 

And they say my lot have sinister sexual intentions towards youth :lol:

8 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

With the taste being she's gotta be white, famous and breathing :lol:

Ha, what an interesting take, but actually no, I’d prefer black, non-famous, and... yea, alive! The list is quite narrow, isn’t it.

Holy shit, I’m drunk again.

14 minutes ago, jamillos said:

Ha, what an interesting take, but actually no, I’d prefer black, non-famous, and... yea, alive! The list is quite narrow, isn’t it.

Holy shit, I’m drunk again.

Sorry, now I look back that sounds mildly accusatory didn’t it? :lol:  It weren’t meant to be, I just was just trying to list broad things they all had in common.

• Haha 1

This might be a symptom of aging. But it's really sad that as I've gotten older, looks matter more to me than they did 10 years ago. Both my own appearance and everyone else's. 

I used to think that Zac Efron was a slightly more masculine Justin Bieber. Perhaps he is. Anyway, he always looks good, dresses well and looks after himself. He's not my type, but if by some unlikely circumstance we met, I wouldn't say no. I'm a sucker for blue eyes.

_20190223_223708.JPG

bPAToD1h.jpg

Vassy Kapelos, host of Power and Politics on CBC. It is a terrible time to be an observer of federal politics in Canada. The sliver lining in this sad time is getting to hear the bad news from her. Built like a brick house too.

Not a celebrity per se but got famous just for her ass. Pre-social media. Was on FHM, Maxim, King, Low Rider Magazine, etc. That ass was all DNA and earned. No Kim K diaper butt. She is a straight dime to this day.

Vida Guerra

eedaefe94e8824739795e58e88f8a118--beach-

3a625c2bca5fed25dc7e8de6bb19d429--black-

roEfMba.jpg

depositphotos_16438151-stock-photo-vida-

• Thanks 1

Victoria Justice 

oYlUQli.jpg

3qExAkF.jpg

697JSeV.jpg

Daniella Monet 

IjJNEv5.jpg

kaZTtFQ.jpg

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Sitara Hewitt

She's half Welsh, half Pakastani. Been in a few low budget indie films, but the first time I saw her was on one of those DirecTV commercials.

31907232_1434907569949168_34270056873879

vbbbl7a0fiibbbli.jpg?djet1p5k

43004086_337204373503654_212328135048655

40332787_481391399013419_490778546833046

Edited by Jabberwocky

13 hours ago, Jabberwocky said:

Sitara Hewitt

She's half Welsh, half Pakastani. Been in a few low budget indie films, but the first time I saw her was on one of those DirecTV commercials.

31907232_1434907569949168_34270056873879

vbbbl7a0fiibbbli.jpg?djet1p5k

43004086_337204373503654_212328135048655

40332787_481391399013419_490778546833046

Trivia: Sitara means star.

25 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Trivia: Sitara means star.

As in fish? :lol: 

11 minutes ago, Dazey said:

As in fish? :lol: 

That word require co-joining sitara with...I'm not sure I know how to say fish :lol:  Its either machi or machli.  I come from a bit of an ignorant part of the region y'see, what we speak isn't really a language as such, more of a dialect so there's a little difference in the words and like, I wasn't really properly taught it, I just picked shit up as I went along.

2 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

That word require co-joining sitara with...I'm not sure I know how to say fish :lol:  Its either machi or machli.  I come from a bit of an ignorant part of the region y'see, what we speak isn't really a language as such, more of a dialect so there's a little difference in the words and like, I wasn't really properly taught it, I just picked shit up as I went along.

What's "Rusty Bullet Wound" in foreign then? :lol: 

12 minutes ago, Dazey said:

What's "Rusty Bullet Wound" in foreign then? :lol: 

There's a number of em actually! :lol:  Gaand, boond :lol:  I know all the sweary ones!