Celebrities you want to shag.

Snake-Pit

10 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

Dannys mum I think. The old slag who runs the Vic. Looks a bit like Duff McKagan when he got sober and gaunt.

I got rid of proper TV 5 years ago. :lol: The last time I watched Eastenders was when Dirty Den was in it. :lol: 

*Googles

snJZbHF.jpg 

Arrrrggggh! My eyes! She looks like she's spent the last 60 years sucking tramps off for baccy. :lol: 

Edited by Dazey

Apparently it has really gone down the pan, 'Enders, and that is the viewpoint of fans and not just someone who generally takes the piss out of it such as myself. 

I think I have mentioned on here that I do some good Eastenders' impressions, one being Max (''Stace.......Stace.....Stace.....I luv ya. I've always loved ya'') and a fairly decent Phil (''if you don't....get ya hands'''......off me motor..............I'll drop ya''). 

Edited by DieselDaisy

4 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Apparently it has really gone down the pan, 'Enders, and that is the viewpoint of fans and not just someone who generally takes the piss out of it such as myself. 

I think I have mentioned on here that I do some good Eastenders' impressions, one being Max (''Stace.......Stace.....Stace.....I luv ya. I've always loved ya'') and a fairly decent Phil (''if you don't....get ya hands'''......off me motor..............I'll drop ya''). 

If you turn whatserface's gob upside down she kind of looks normal. :lol:

cfEqF2e.jpg 

• Haha 1

On 05/01/2020 at 11:10 PM, Dazey said:

I got rid of proper TV 5 years ago. :lol: The last time I watched Eastenders was when Dirty Den was in it. :lol: 

*Googles

snJZbHF.jpg 

Arrrrggggh! My eyes! She looks like she's spent the last 60 years sucking tramps off for baccy. :lol: 

She's in an episode of The Young Ones for about 5 seconds, the one where they throw a party and Vyv' does the funny press ups. 

8 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Really?  Shit man, how cool is that? 

Enough good food and hospitality to go around. Cute girls that are very flirty but can also kick your ass if you cross them. Powerful homemade liquor that'll sneak up on ya and get you drunk if you ain't careful. Bluegrass and gospel is the staple but there are some outsiders who do their own thing. The only cons are driving around in the mountains cause there's so many turns that it can make you get motion sick, having the majority of work being coal mining, and now the influx of Oxy's. I lived there until I was about 8 in Clintwood on Caney Ridge which is near the border of Kentucky. When me and my family moved to around DC we'd still go down there at least several times a year for about a week at a time to see all of aunts, uncles, cousins that still lived down there.

Edited by Jabberwocky

19 hours ago, Jabberwocky said:

Jean Millington

28439548_1522348525.0921_funddescription

jean-millington-of-american-allfemale-ro

p09BmEC.jpg

09eh9tr.png

A-256376-1293674079.jpeg.jpg

dxBWNiW.jpg

Bowie looks proper fuckin’ mullered there!

On 17/01/2020 at 6:16 PM, Jabberwocky said:

Enough good food and hospitality to go around. Cute girls that are very flirty but can also kick your ass if you cross them. Powerful homemade liquor that'll sneak up on ya and get you drunk if you ain't careful. Bluegrass and gospel is the staple but there are some outsiders who do their own thing. The only cons are driving around in the mountains cause there's so many turns that it can make you get motion sick, having the majority of work being coal mining, and now the influx of Oxy's. I lived there until I was about 8 in Clintwood on Caney Ridge which is near the border of Kentucky. When me and my family moved to around DC we'd still go down there at least several times a year for about a week at a time to see all of aunts, uncles, cousins that still lived down there.

Do people make a lot of moonshine out there? :lol:  I just re-watched Thunder Road! :lol: 

On 1/18/2020 at 2:58 PM, Len Cnut said:

Bowie looks proper fuckin’ mullered there!

Do people make a lot of moonshine out there? :lol:  I just re-watched Thunder Road! :lol: 

That pic of Bowie and Jean was from around 73 or 74. Not only was it probably during his days of getting wasted but he was balls deep up in her. She wrote a song, with her band Fanny, called Butter Boy which was about him. As far as moonshine goes they'll never stop making it out there, feds or not LOL.

• 2 weeks later...