What do you think about TB and Slash not denying all these rumours?

GNRfanMILO

Axl has finally sold out. They're going to headline Rock in Rio in portugal this year... mark my words.

No Axl wouldn't get on stage with slash for any amount of money if he hadn't worked out his differences with slash first.

The fact is promoters are going to offer more money if slash is involved. If Eric Clapton and Madonna can get paid top dollar then why can't they pay to have slash on the same stage as Axl? It's called supply and demand.

Edited by recklessroad
  • Like 3

Axl has finally sold out. They're going to headline Rock in Rio in portugal this year... mark my words.

No Axl wouldn't get on stage with slash for any amount of money if he hadn't worked his differences with slash first.

The fact is promoters are going to offer more money if slash is involved. If Eric Clapton and Madonna can get paid top dollar then why can't they pay to have slash on the same stage as Axl? It's called supply and demand.

are you taking the day off to go to the kimmel taping to see what's happening?

Can we tone down the rhetoric a little bit please. You may not agree with the choices people like Slash or Axl have made over the years, but there's no need to speak of either (or others) as though they murdered your family. Let's' keep a little perspective when talking about real people.

Thanks!

• Like 1

No Axl wouldn't get on stage with slash for any amount of money if he hadn't worked out his differences with slash first.

You mean Axl finally faced reality? I mean, has someone made him see that promoters, fans and the record comapany care little about his new band?

Can we tone down the rhetoric a little bit please. You may not agree with the choices people like Slash or Axl have made over the years, but there's no need to speak of either (or others) as though they murdered your family. Let's' keep a little perspective when talking about real people.

Thanks!

Not disrespecting anyone, just calling out sellouts.

The poster above me is being way more disrespectful than i am. Im not criticizing anyone's work or choices, Slash just like Axl is a talented musician.

Edited by kanudo19

Thanks!

The poster above me is being way more disrespectful than i am. Im not criticizing anyone's work or choices, Slash just like Axl is a talented musician.

Uh? It´s not disrespectful. I´m asking because I read Marc´s words "promoters would offer more money if Slash is involed" It´s not just Axl making extra cash it is the promoters mean business. And business for promoters mean a reunion will sell more tickets. For the record company means a reunion album would sell more copies. That´s what the record company cares about.

Thanks!

Uh? It´s not disrespectful. I´m asking because I read Marc´s words "promoters would offer more money if Slash is involed" It´s not just Axl making extra cash it is the promoters mean business. And business for promoters mean a reunion will sell more tickets. For the record company means a reunion album would sell more copies. That´s what the record company cares about.

Yeah yeah i know money makes the world go around but still nobody forces you to take it. Oh well i'm diverting this topic with this pointless chit chat so i'm going to refrain from further posting.

Thanks!

Its easy for a person who is in no position to make a 100 million dollars to criticize someone else for doing things to make that 100 million dollars. If you actually believe in all that sellout bs, at least Axl didn't give into the reunion stuff back in 2001/2002. We ALL sell ourselves out everyday! to work entities or to put food on the table for our families, in fact some of us sell out more in any one day of our lives than Axl or Slash could ever dream to do by playing music together & bringing happiness back to their fans.

Most people would eat the ass hole out of a skunk for 100 million dollars and degrade themselves on a deserted island cutting other peoples throats for a chance at even a million dollars, but playing a few shows with an estranged band member that you had problems with and grown up and fixed them with is suddenly taboo?

• Like 1