Reckless Road Review

G-Money

Hi Marc,

This probably isn't thread-worthy, but I just finished Reckless Road last night. VERY great read for any GNR fan! I'll be sure to recommend it to others!

Ever consider trying to do a similar type of book for Use Your Illusions? I imaging that might be a rather tough dragon to slay, but if it were as good as RR, I'd read it.

If they do have a reunion i think they should give Mark a bell and have him photograph it. I mean if he's up for it that is. Seems only right, full circle and that...and he makes a good job of it and he's been a good mate to em all pretty consistently, despite whatever issues Axl has with him. It'd be nice i think, show that they haven't alienated every last other person they've ever encountered.

• Like 1

I also got the book a few months ago. I agree, its an incredible book for GNR fans. I can honestly say I loved it and I now regret not buying it sooner. I even picked up a copy for my brother as well.

The only things I would have liked to see are a cleaner bridge to the UYI era of the band. I thought it was sort of an abrupt ending and I think it would have been more effective had it made just a reference to what came in that next era. Finally, the grammar errors killed me sometimes. Marc, for real, if you ever do a second edition of the book I would be happy to help with the grammatical errors. I am NOT a member of the grammar police, but sometimes the mistakes stuck out.

By the way which cover did you buy G-money? I bought the Adler cover :P

• Like 1